Message alert

• 4 replies
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Hey Yohan,

Sorry for the late reply!

We're currently working on making all of PokerStrategy.com more user-friendly in general. This includes for example the profile section etc, but we're working on different sections. We do this to try and make the whole user experience better. Suggestions like yours might help in achieving that :)

However, at the moment there are no plans to implement your suggestion. We have a notification system, which means you receive an email whenever somebody sends you a new message. So as long as you are able to receive emails from us, hopefully that should cover everything for now.

You also get a little notification on our home page as well as near the top of the page, where your username is located, whenever you get a new friend request or message.

Something like this might be implemented in the future, but I can't make any promises or guarantees sadly.

Regards,
      Tino
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      +1 to OP, it's even worthy to make blinking PM notifications at both the top and bottom of the page like you know where (then I won't even need to clutter my email inbox with notifications because I surf PStrat very often anyway, just miss PMs because I'm too lazy to go to the community profile every time). That's the most annoying thing in PStrat's forum interface to me. (The second nastiest thing being the inability to search for a phrase within a certain thread.)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      You also get a little notification on our home page as well as near the top of the page, where your username is located, whenever you get a new friend request or message.
      Aha! Didn't know that. (Can't be all that visible.)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Aha! Didn't know that. (Can't be all that visible.)
      It's an option
      Try:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/page/EditProfileOptions.html

Cheers,
      --VS