HUD for micro sit and go,s

• darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      how important is using the HUD in micro sit and go,s. seems i was doing better without it or that it seems to be the case. i play very low limits like 1dollar sit and go,s so is it really that important where u dont meet many regulars and so forth, just wondering
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey darchvile40,

I've moved this to the SnG board as I believe you'll get more answers.

Cheers

Laz
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, darchvile40!

I would say it is important. You can go without it for sure as many people don't have a hud on the micros. However, once you start using a hud, you need time to adjust. I guess you think you were doing better, because now it's a bit too much info for you or the info you get from the hud is not well assimilated, or perhaps you have your hud structured in a way that's not very efficient. Usually players have problems putting too much weight on the HUD without keeping in mind other things such as number of hands, dynamics, different stack sizes and blind levels etc. This all comes with experience. Using a hud however, is almost always gonna be better than not using one. You just need to be able to take the best of it. Be patient and keep on working!

Cheers!
    • darchvile40
      darchvile40
      Bronze
      will do!!! thanks :]