• whentheclouds
      Hey, I have a question I was hoping somebody could answer :)

If I have heard correctly, for sites like iPoker, PKR, etc, you should always sign up via an affiliate to get rakeback, while PS/888/FT, no matter where you sign up, you're not getting anything beyond the 100% deposit bonus.

So my question is:

1. If I wanna sign up for 888, should I do it via an affiliate or does it not matter? I know that if you sign up via Holdem Manager website, you can get their product free, or you can get 8000 pokersource points if you sign up via their website. So if there are no sites that offer rakeback for 888, what site should I sign up for that would allow me to squeeze the most value out of it? I'm obviously looking for something long term, not like the 70$ giftcard for holdem manager products.

2. On a sidenote, does Pokerstrategy offer additional raleback for
      IPoker or does it just the default VIP.

• 2 replies
    • TinoLaan
      Hi whentheclouds,

Sadly 888poker is no longer one of our affiliates. We can therefore not offer any further supports for it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused here.

Regarding the rakeback at IPoker, this differs for each poker room. For some we may indeed only be able to offer the standard VIP offer, whereas for others we may be able to give some further rakeback, for example in the form of a rake race or similar. You can find all this information here:

Poker rooms

Simply click on the poker room you'd like to get more info from, and you should be able to find a link to the VIP offer for that poker room :)

Hopefully that helps!

Kind regards,
    • htghguuh
      I used to play at 888 poker.