Leakbuster Worth it?

• 9 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Do they have a free trial?

If so, why not give it a go and decide for yourself?

They did have a free trial a few years ago, and I ran it, but I was too new to really understand properly what they were trying to tell me.

Cheers,
      --VS
    • ZapOut
      ZapOut
      Bronze
      Definitely.
      Any proper information about poker is good. Doesn`t matter what level you play.
      Just make sure that you have at least 50k hands.
      Otherwise you will not benefit from it as much you would.
      Leakbuster do have free trial, but limited settings. Download and try out.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      You're probably better off posting your stats in huge detail and asking people nicely to have a look for leaks on the forum, maybe then spend the money you'd spend on LB on coaching instead.
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      yea the free trial is pretty limited, the LB cost 70$ or so, so if i can get two good reports out of it it would save money over a coach. Just wondering if anyone uses the full version and likes or dislikes it
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      bump
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      The new 4.0 beta is out. They just added some new features and changed the interface. Official release is out April 1st.

I'm not sure what level of player you are, but i can say Leakbuster was definitely great for me. i had a lot to learn, so it was pretty beneficial in my situation. Still have quite a few leaks to work on, but less than when i started. I usually run it right after i get my hands converted from Bovada.
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      thanks for your insight
    • CannedHam
      CannedHam
      Basic
      Originally posted by metza
      You're probably better off posting your stats in huge detail and asking people nicely to have a look for leaks on the forum, maybe then spend the money you'd spend on LB on coaching instead.
      What does posting your stats have to do with leak buster? lol Yeah, you should do that any way no matter what. Sounds like you don't even know what it is.

I don't have a solid opinion yet, I just bought it yesterday, but so far I like what I've seen. I'm only playing 50nl-100nl, but it's definitely found some unprofitable lines I'm taking, and my triple barrels are a bit of an issue. Opps...
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Nothing wrong with posting your stats for feedback, but Leakbuster definitely goes beyond just stat ranges. It goes pretty in depth. In my case it helped me correct alot of things i was doing and get prepared for coaching.