Sinful Polish Heads Up Millionaire. Crushing Poker with Ilidek

• SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze

You meet your neighbour today and she said: 'have a nice day'?
      Don't believe her!
      Make your day nice all by yourself.

I did. I create my own destiny, I know what I want and I go make it happens.
      Here I'm:
      0 experience, 0 knowledge, 0 money for start.

My name is SinfulChampion. My story begin here. Story from Fish to Poker Pro.

Though the total lack of knowledge (I know the rules – that's all!) I decide try to do it, it will be a lot of blood, sweat and tears but not only for me.
      I'll share my sweat and tears with Ilidek, who decided to teach me.
      And it not will be a random coaching but profit deal.
      For both of us, it will be a huge challenge.

About me:

When about my idea find out my nearest I heard only, it will be better for me to shall go paint the barn. Zero support, zero understanding. But it's nothing... I decided. Dot.
      I left behind everything and started to work. Daily I workout, I try to pick up a lot (Polish girls are very attractive) and work even more.
      Poker is on the first place. As someone wise once told me: The most important are money, if they match with the rest you can handle easly. And so it is ;)

I've started since last Tuesday, at good start I've lost two buy-ins for the NL4 when I setting the HUD.

Then it was just "better", I have some suppose about this coincidence ...

The start is a hardcore, I'll regular report how I'm doing and how impact on my development have trainings with Ilidek.

But what exactly my blog is different from others?
      1. You will learn from him what is the path from zero to hero, read about the many funny, sad and terrifying situations about poker and not just, you will learn even a few interesting tricks. But mostly, you will see that everything is possible.
      2. I have experience with working without a whip in the form of a boss, and I can get motivate myself, and I'll show you that you can work longer and better.
      3. Most blogs are just boring. This blog isn't.

Who exactly is ilidek?
      Ilidek Heads Ups poker couch for NL400, student of Gordon Gekko player at nl5k ... but also in his live it wasn't alway rosy. Just a year ago he was a boy who move out from the family home, playing for living NL4 ... Today is already one of the best Polish heads up players and my coach, which will soon be on the rise in his reputation ;)

3 reasons why you should read my blog:
      1. A powerful dose of humor.
      2. Brilliant way of thinking.
      3. Unique knowledge.

Probably you noticed the girl on the picture? Each of us dreams about the same things: money, poker and beautiful women. But how to achieve it? I'll report you how to do it. This blog will grow along with me, and reading it will result into increase quality of your life.
  • 104 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SinfulChampion,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

I totally agree with your definition of destiny. We control our destiny by our action or inaction.

Looking forward to some interesting posts.

Cheers

Laz
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      I've just end sesion, the first time by 6 days sesion for plus, almoust 2BI. It's hard to say it's variance or I've upgraded my skills. Probably both. I've met very annoying guy, who was boring like a shit, in his honor I'll probably print a special overprint on my shirt for this for those few dollars:

Training sessions with Ilidek keep going quite well, annoyed me only matters of language... seemingly simple things stop to be simple when somebody starting speak with me with use poker slang, I need to get over it and learn...

Today shortly because I'm sick. I back to the work ;)
    • Kooort
      Kooort
      Black
      Will u have a blog somewhere else apart from the english-pokerstrategy-blog-forum?
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      Yesterday I've got the first time from 8 working days 6 hours work who brought me a good result: 7,5$ on HU nl2:

But... I've got a bad new who upset me: LOOK HERE :baby:

... but no, I'm steel ok...
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      I've been today at gym and sauna, this mix is a deadly, I wanted done 20 min. power nap after back to the home, and I woke up after 3 hours...

Post will be short today, because I need to back to the work ;)
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      hi SinfulChampion!

gl on ur hard journey! I made almoust the same one a month ago. Since then everything goes smoothly :D .

BTW, what limits do u play right now?
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      that girl is pretty hot :rolleyes:
    • Kooort
      Kooort
      Black
      Originally posted by Kooort
      Will u have a blog somewhere else apart from the english-pokerstrategy-blog-forum?
      ?(
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jumbleboy
      hi SinfulChampion!

gl on ur hard journey! I made almoust the same one a month ago. Since then everything goes smoothly :D .

BTW, what limits do u play right now?
      nl2 and nl4 for education :)
      Thank you for your best wishes
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      ?(
      Yes, why you ask? :)
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      I will still playing, but this day was pretty strange, after first 5 hours games brings me good result, almoust 10$ at nl2. After that I've lost all my daily profit in 30 minutes.
      I've learned today what means true tilt, but maybe at this rates it may be funny, in moment when you lose all your daily profit, it stop to be:
    • Kooort
      Kooort
      Black
      Originally posted by SinfulChampion
      ?(
      Yes, why you ask? :)
      I am just curious about a few things... Why do you have some similar blogs?
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      I've played today with a madman, otherwise I'm tilt today, which means that I activited my main problem: when I'm angry I waste a lot of money.

Anyway I need to focus on player selection (I'm still very weak). So what, that some reg took me money, before I relized he's reg? I don't get this money back, I need to accept it and sit out as soon as it's possible.

• SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      Today I've good good day, plus result, I've learned a lot. It was very nice day.
      I've got still a huge problem with mega aggressive players.

Today I've got one. 87% flop donk, always check my raises, and he has bets like a crazy.. He devastating my mindset, especially that, when I already had got something good in my hand, he start to be patient... HU...

:]
    • SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      This day was very good, almoust 18$ only on nl2 after 3 hours:

The rest of my time I spend on theory, like I always do.

Someone watching the Breaking Bad? :D

• SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      All day break even, after 6 hours I have 1$, I need to end before 4 a.m beacause it's very small trafic at this hour. After 30 minutes without any soul, one maniac sit on my table and after that 2 next in 2 minutes. Some reg conspiracy on nl2? :P

• SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      2 exacly the same hands, today was full of some like that actions, in the middle of the day I was 6 BI under EV:

• SinfulChampion
      SinfulChampion
      Bronze
      All day sucks:
    • Jumbleboy
      Jumbleboy
      Bronze
      where do u play?