A blog for improve my language skills

• 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Matteo,

Lol. 19th December is a great day to have a birthday although I was born a couple of years before 1991 ...... maybe 10 years ....... alright 30 years. :tongue: .

I have to admit you're English has improved immensely since you started your first blog.

Make sure you keep us updated.

Cheers

Laz
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      "A blog to improve my English skills"

or "A blog for improving my English skills"

There you go! You've improved already! GL man!
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      :f_cool:
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      :D washing machine is nice :D

Hi crack,

Making a blog to practise a foreign language is brilliant idea!

Keep it up, come with new phrases and words every day and your vocabular will increase over night.

:)

Good luck,
      Fran
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Hi are 4days that I don't write...In this period not anything interesting happened.
      Yesterday arrived me the book of poker THE MATHEMATICS OF POKER,for the moment I just peeled but it seems to me much difficult and it will take a long time to read and understand all.
      Today instead I made took the new desk and new chair and I'm very happy for this :tongue: ,maybe the next time that I write I post a photo of my location...
      But now I have to immediately go out and play :D :D :D
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I have finish to read the mental game of poker and probaby I buy also the second book but only when I will finsh the mathematics of poker.
      At the table is not a good period cash run badly and torney much deep run but in the end no victory or good position ,But I can not complain Because are above +EV...
      My english, that is the goals of this blog is slowly improving,and now sometimes I can understand without having to read subtitles, and when I write I use few google translate,often only for review.
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Tonight I have a day 2 of a SCOOP tournament I hope the update bring me lucky :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But today the run too much bad :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I close the tournament at position 9 and yesterday I have made another final table and I close in 7 position, but at cash table my run is terrible...
      This is an exemple
      Villan on SB is reg maniac I flat because you SQ so much,but this time, and went beyond my expectations
      Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $22.73 (90.9 bb)
      SB: $31.24 (125 bb)
      BB: $11.90 (47.6 bb)
      UTG: $43.73 (174.9 bb)
      MP: $26 (104 bb)
      Hero (CO): $31.51 (126 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K A
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, SB raises to $31.24, 2 folds, Hero raises to $31.51 and is all-in, BTN folds

Flop: ($64.23) 2 4 Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      Turn: ($64.23) A (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($64.23) J (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $64.23 pot ($2.00 rake)
      Final Board: 2 4 Q A J
      SB showed Q A and won $62.23 ($30.99 net)
      Hero showed K A and won $0.00 (-$31.24 net)

I have a lot of this hands in this days and also better than this..
      I hope that this wainare bring me lucky :f_cool: :f_cool: :f_cool:
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I some day that I don't write and in this period I realized that my english is improved more than I thought :P :P :P
      Is soon for to be happy but I do,tomorrow I return at play on my favourite site Pokerstars :heart: :heart: In this days I play on ipoker for made some of rake but I hate this software.