This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A blog for improve my language skills

• 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Matteo,

Lol. 19th December is a great day to have a birthday although I was born a couple of years before 1991 ...... maybe 10 years ....... alright 30 years. :tongue: .

I have to admit you're English has improved immensely since you started your first blog.

Make sure you keep us updated.

Cheers

Laz
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      "A blog to improve my English skills"

or "A blog for improving my English skills"

There you go! You've improved already! GL man!
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      :f_cool:
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      :D washing machine is nice :D

Hi crack,

Making a blog to practise a foreign language is brilliant idea!

Keep it up, come with new phrases and words every day and your vocabular will increase over night.

:)

Good luck,
      Fran
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Hi are 4days that I don't write...In this period not anything interesting happened.
      Yesterday arrived me the book of poker THE MATHEMATICS OF POKER,for the moment I just peeled but it seems to me much difficult and it will take a long time to read and understand all.
      Today instead I made took the new desk and new chair and I'm very happy for this :tongue: ,maybe the next time that I write I post a photo of my location...
      But now I have to immediately go out and play :D :D :D
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I have finish to read the mental game of poker and probaby I buy also the second book but only when I will finsh the mathematics of poker.
      At the table is not a good period cash run badly and torney much deep run but in the end no victory or good position ,But I can not complain Because are above +EV...
      My english, that is the goals of this blog is slowly improving,and now sometimes I can understand without having to read subtitles, and when I write I use few google translate,often only for review.
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      Tonight I have a day 2 of a SCOOP tournament I hope the update bring me lucky :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But today the run too much bad :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I close the tournament at position 9 and yesterday I have made another final table and I close in 7 position, but at cash table my run is terrible...
      This is an exemple
      Villan on SB is reg maniac I flat because you SQ so much,but this time, and went beyond my expectations
      Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $22.73 (90.9 bb)
      SB: $31.24 (125 bb)
      BB: $11.90 (47.6 bb)
      UTG: $43.73 (174.9 bb)
      MP: $26 (104 bb)
      Hero (CO): $31.51 (126 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K A
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, SB raises to $31.24, 2 folds, Hero raises to $31.51 and is all-in, BTN folds

Flop: ($64.23) 2 4 Q (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      Turn: ($64.23) A (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($64.23) J (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $64.23 pot ($2.00 rake)
      Final Board: 2 4 Q A J
      SB showed Q A and won $62.23 ($30.99 net)
      Hero showed K A and won $0.00 (-$31.24 net)

I have a lot of this hands in this days and also better than this..
      I hope that this wainare bring me lucky :f_cool: :f_cool: :f_cool:
    • crraaacck18
      crraaacck18
      Bronze
      I some day that I don't write and in this period I realized that my english is improved more than I thought :P :P :P
      Is soon for to be happy but I do,tomorrow I return at play on my favourite site Pokerstars :heart: :heart: In this days I play on ipoker for made some of rake but I hate this software.