Urmo1 Poker Blog

• urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      Hi

My name is urmo.I live in estonia and i'm student.
      I have played poker about 9 months and there have been a lot of changes in my poker career. I have made biggest success in SNG but i would like to get better no limit BSS.I don't have any good tornament programs what i could use for sng analyze.So i would like to analyse my no limit play.I use Softwares:Holdem manager and Elephant for posting hands.

I'm going to update this blog almoust after every session i play and posting graphs.So i'm going to play next weeks no limit.
      So here is next week goals:
      *Post least 10 hands to forum
      *Play least 6 k hands
      *Beat NL 25
      *Take a few shot's to NL 50

Current BR:1208$
  • 4 replies
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Good luck!
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      I've changed partypoker to tower gaming poker room(Ongame).I decided to deposit 470 $ there to get 1000 $ bonus and cashed out else.
      Here's my last two days graph in nl 30.

I played yesterday pretty bad,becose i was pretty tired and evrything went bad.
      Today's session was pretty good.But i can't post hand's becose elephant won't work.And i played few tornament's to but no success

BR:435
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      Alright i cashed out 721 $ in partypoker and now playng only Tower gaming.
      That's bad that im not going to get anymore pokerstrategy points but i think i stay tower gaming about 2 months until i catch the 1000 $ bonus.
      Here is my today's graph but still holdem manager dosen't import all my hands

Today's session went pretty nice i think.Try to play more today and then update my graph.I didn't get much action but i got nice winrate.
      Actually it should be about +70 $ today.

BR:501
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      I have played pretty much lately and i'm still learning no limit bss and little bit unlucky.Im playng right now nl 20 and tryng to make tomorrow better session.
      Here is my last days graph.