[Application] NL20 Action - Sold

• holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

Hi,

The stake information

I'm looking to get staked 25BIs for nl20 (e500) on microgaming for 50k hands.

Everything will be split 50/50. (rb, winnings, fdb & any other bonuses).

Weekly updates in a rail thread.

Time to finish 2months.

Should the stake end in a loss I'm happy to freeroll some of my future play to cover 50% of losses.

There's an option the play nl50 @ e1.25k, will be discussed with backers before hand and only if I'm confident with my game.

Thanks & gl

---------------
      Ragney - 50%
      MilanBurdych - 50%
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

Hi,

The stake information

I'm looking to get staked 25BIs for nl20 (e500) on microgaming for 50k hands.

Everything will be split 50/50. (rb, winnings, fdb & any other bonuses).

Weekly updates in a rail thread.

Time to finish 2months.

Should the stake end in a loss I'm happy to freeroll some of my future play to cover 50% of losses.

There's an option the play nl50 @ e1.25k, will be discussed with backers before hand and only if I'm confident with my game.

Thanks & gl

---------------
      Ragney - 50%
      MilanBurdych - 50%
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

GL

Laz