Pokertracker 4 Sessionreview

• NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Hi,

yesterday i downloaded the PT4 Trial.
      After long, long time of importing hands and successfull start of few SnG's with HUD - i checked now the importsection to choose a SnG and to review it. But i can't see even one hand; not in my "view todays Hands" or in view stats section. all hands are imported without error and also Tourneysummeries....
      I can see the Tourneys i played and above also some graph, but when i click on a specific Tournament, nothing happend...

can anybody help me? maybe i have to adjust some settings - but i didint changed nothing, all is by default.

also rightcklick on my tourneys is not opening review options....

thx in advance

NVKS
  • 10 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      From your description this appears to be a new user error rather than a bug, but it is hard to know for sure without seeing a screenshot of the report you are reviewing. Here are some tips that may help -

1) Make sure there are no filters enabled on the left hand side frame. If you see text in blue, there is a filter enabled. Also make sure there is no red text at the bottom of the report, if this red text appears that means you have drilled down into the report or zoomed into the graph above accidentally.

2) Make sure the correct Active Player has been assigned in the top left hand side of the report.

3) Have you played any cash games? Are you sure you are looking at tournament reports?

4) Change to a different report to see if any data appears, for example try using the View Stats > Statistics > Facing Preflop Action report.

5) Review the getting started guides here: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/general/pokertracker-4-quick-start-guide

6) Click on the Green [?] next to the report selector to watch a built in video tutorial on that report or feature

If all else fails, you can either post a screenshot here for help, or if you would like privacy then please visit our website and create a support ticket by logging in then click Support > Contact Us.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      thx for your help,

unfortunately i can't make a screenshots, because this morning pt gave me note that my testversion run out. So yesterday i had still 28 days left.... don't know what happen.
      But the software is even then opening, but it shows me nothing - no results, no statistics a.s.o..... all is empty now...

i start PT4

then this screen appear...

i click exit....
      and PT open, but empty... :facepalm:

so, in my panicattack i checed, if my database is still there... yes it is... but now i am clueless, what to do...

NVKS

Edit: i set my system now back to yesterday... no idea what i changed, but now i can open PT again and my trial count 27 days left... interesting...

here are now few screenshots:

available options by rightclick on some tournament

double click on some tournament - after short loading... and populating... it look like this:

and here my statistic view:

i hope this helps a bit - many thanks

NVKS
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      creating handreport gives me also empty results...... X(

NVKS
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      I am afraid we cannot help you further in this thread, we will require access to logs to determine the cause of this error. Please visit our website, log into your account, then click Support > Contact Us to create a support ticket. Please include a link to this thread so our support reps can see the trial error.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help!

- i created an account and sent a ticket to support.

have a nice sunday

NVKS

Edit:

it seem that i am able to see marked hands - but that is all. Even i selected "all hands" and didn't checked "only marked hands" i cant see all aother imported hands - :(

i hope that helps a bit...

NVKS
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      Many thx to PT-Support.

All Problems are solved and all is working fine now!

NKVS
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam
      it seem that i am able to see marked hands - but that is all. Even i selected "all hands" and didn't checked "only marked hands" i cant see all aother imported hands - :(
      This certainly helps us solve the report problem - you have enabled filtering for tagged hands. Disable this filter and all hands will appear.

• vinayaqu
      vinayaqu
      Basic
      I am facing same issue but not able to remove that tag even.
      Can you guys please guide how to remove tagging.
    • vinayaqu
      vinayaqu
      Basic
      found solution..

thanks
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Good job vinayagu,

Glad you got that sorted out. :)

Regards,

Mal.