Soft for different types of sngs

• fred7790
      fred7790
      Bronze
      Is there any soft that would help find out what type of sng are you making a move at fast? For example make different colour frame around the table depending on tournament type. I play many types of sngs with stack tables and sometimes make a move without checking what type is it. This can be costly in high ICM spots.
  • 3 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I'm not sure if software with a support thread in the Russian, but not English community, can be mentioned here, if not, mods can delete the paragraph... I'm talking about UPTO, which can at least load different table types into different slots or stacks (frame colours are not configurable yet, afaik, but you can reach out to the developer EndiPoll and request this feature, he's doing a major overhaul right now). An alternative free tool is Placemint (also Russian), but its support has been stopped and bugs will eventually start popping up.

Apart from that, I can advise only changing the table background colour at Pokerstars (right-click; if you're using it for some other action like folding, then either toggle hotkeys off/on or assign another hotkey to emulate the right click, writing and running an AHK file as simple as, say, 'F11::RButton' for F11) as soon as the tourney starts, which however requires some discipline.
    • dvildance
      dvildance
      Basic
      I think that when you issue a request to PokerWizard, they'll certainly help you.
    • dvildance
      dvildance
      Basic
      Yes. Now in Poker Wizard is poker calculator for Texas Holdem, Omaha, Omaha Hi/lo, Stud, Stud Hi/Lo and Razz and you can choose from 30 colors.