good to get coached by many or stick to one?

• psyxxx74
      psyxxx74
      Bronze
      I'm thinking about getting coaching, there seems to be few good ones in this site.. is it a good idea to just pick one and stick to it? or is it good idea to get coached by many? If I have to stick to one , who do you recommend?
  • 1 reply
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Hi,

This is obv not a very easy question to answer. There are a lot of great guys here and other places although of course you should choose here :D . You have to factor a lot of things in, what stakes you are currently playing, how much are you willing to spend, all of that good stuff.

Next thing is one or many, I strongly believe a good coach will not try to make you learn his style per say, but try to educate you on how to make better decisions yourself and how to find profitable spots and how to take advantage of them. I think that's what the guys here strive to do. As far as how many, idk man that's a tough question because I have only bought coaching from one person in my life but I have received "coaching" from many regs that I talk to and sometimes I get different replies on different hands and it's not that one person is right and the other is not but it gives you a perspective on possible lines and the reasoning for it and it's kind of a similar thing with coaching. Although of course I do have my personal opinion on who the best coach here is and who you will gain the most from, you do your own research and good luck with it.