Hello

• G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      Hello every1 NEW kid on the World of poker.
      I'm 25 years old and my name is Eleni and Live in Deutsch.
      I already make and account in Poker Stars Via Pokerstrategy link to have access in video and articles.

Hello again.
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Eleni,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Well I think you have made a very good choice. Your status should update to bronze in the next 48 hours or so. Of course if it doesn't just let us know and we'll look into it.

Also I'm going to move this to the "Introduce Yourself' board where I'm sure you'll get more welcomes.

Have Fun

Laz
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Finding pokerstrategy before you find pokerstars is getting royal flush. Rake races etc, and that kind of stuff is available.

You sure is blessed mr Goldfish :D
    • G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      Is my first time to play for real money poker. Until now I play on Facebook and A friend of mine tell me about poker and etc. And tell me bet start to start learning and be winner poker player is the PokerStrategy.com . So I register and make and account in pokerstars and hope make some money.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by G0ldFish89
      Is my first time to play for real money poker. Until now I play on Facebook and A friend of mine tell me about poker and etc. And tell me bet start to start learning and be winner poker player is the PokerStrategy.com . So I register and make and account in pokerstars and hope make some money.
      Hi goldfish,

Your friend most certainly gave you a great advice! Our community is full of nice people and true poker experts, I'm sure that you'll find your way to succees if you dedicate some time to studying and spend some constructive time at the forum. Did you consider making your own blog in our blog section? This could be a good way to start interaction with the community and to introduce yourself more efficiently :)

Welcome!

Fran
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome and good luck to you Goldfish89!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Eleni,

Nice bronze badge you have there. :]

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      Sounds good about blog and interested to start one.
      What is the +ev in blog?
      And how to make it? What need to do?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Eleni,

Starting a blog is as easy as clicking this link, Clicking on 'New Thread' and giving your blog a nice catchy title.

Your first post should contain things like where you are from, whether your studying or working and even what your interests are outside poker. These are all things that will allow you to attract fellow members with common interests.

After that it becomes a chronicle of your poker journey. Checking out the first post of some of the other blogs will give you a good idea.

Regards

Laz
    • G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      make it and I'm really happy to talk about me and poker.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Nice :) Have fun, will check your blog!