Reload bonus

• hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Please be kindly informed that the reason why your RELOAD15J bonus expired is simply because you cashed out your funds.

PFFF, what a BS!

15% up to 100$, = 700$ deposit to claim the bonus and I'm not even suposed to withdraw and then redeposit???

How often/profitable are these "loyalty" bonuses anyway?
  • 6 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hunt32
      Please be kindly informed that the reason why your RELOAD15J bonus expired is simply because you cashed out your funds.

I'm not even suposed to withdraw and then redeposit???
      Afaik and to be honest, its a general policy that you cant withdraw before this bonus and use the funds you already have on your account to claim your reload bonus.

if I was a CEO of an Online Poker company, I would have to prevent people getting free money with these reloads. You want to inject extra capital into your network/company by attracting new funds ;)
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Afaik ipoker alows to do it when claiming reload bonus.

And like it matters how much money I have in my acc, I'm not depositing my own 700$ just to get a lousy 100$ bonus.

All they should be worried about is how to keep me on party, and they ain't doing a great job.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hunt32
      All they should be worried about is how to keep me on party, and they ain't doing a great job.
      This is an argument which has an indirect connection of the reload bonus we are talking about. If you do not want to play on Party, fine go, They do not mind, you do not mind as I can read what you wrote.
      Once again, these reloads are meant to inject extra financial capital into their company. Its not much but its extra profit.
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      I don't really understand the way you think. Here is how I understand this whole world we are in.

1. We play, they collect rake.

2. Competition is tough so each platform has its own promotions such as rakeback and reload bonuses in order to keep their customers, otherwise they are gone

Another thing:

EXAMPLE1:

They give me reload bonus, I withdraw a part of my BR, redeposit and claim the bonus. With that bonus they give me XXX$, i get XX% rakeback and everyone is happy.

EXAMPLE2:

They give me reload bonus, I CAN'T withdraw a part of my BR because I'll lose the bonus, so I must deposit 700$ (which I of course always have available). I have 700$ extra in my BR which doesn't make any difference, and I'm pissed off.

Now do you wan't to tell me that you'd rather have pissed off customer with more money (which he won't play with) or a happy customer?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Well I dont really understand why you are pissed off since they took your bonus away:

1] It is a ReLoad bonus which means you have to deposit {EXTRA} capital into your account. Simply withdrawing -> depositing is not a form of extra capital

2] I agree competition is tough but by your method - which is in terms very logical - THEY/the Companies won't get any profit from you. Instead whenever you play X hands, they lose Y money due this reload. Why? Because you are simply withrawing money you already have on Platform X and use it with a nice bonus attached.

By the way there is a new reload (at least for me) on Party so you can make use of that :) Just deposit extra money, clear the bonus and withdraw the bonus + extra money.
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      I keep part of my bankroll always on moneybookers for this purposes. I count it all, but have only part of it in the room.

I believe it will be practical and helpfull.

Wish you better luck next time, you will be prepared on that :-), qwery1