From the US, Question regarding Member Level

• skeetawomp
      skeetawomp
      Bronze
      Hello from the US,

I've recently created a new Full Tilt account with the PSVIP referral code, and deposited 50$ into it. I know that I cannot receive the 50$ starting capital, since I am from the United States. My question is, now that I've deposited my own 50$ into the account, and it was created with the site's code, will I still be able to gain Points to up my Member Status? (i.e.: Basic->Bronze). That way I can still access the articles and videos on the site, even though I can't receive the starting capital.

I sent about 3 tickets back and forth through the Help section of the site, and they don't seem to understand my question, as they always answer "We cannot give you 50$ since you are from the United States."

Thanks for the help. :)
  • 3 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Yes you will recieve strategypoints and climb in status and bew able to read more articles and see more videos.

You didn't forget too fill in the account details in the profile area?
    • skeetawomp
      skeetawomp
      Bronze
      Yes I filled in my Full Tilt ID in. How often do points update? Because I've played a bit last night and my points are still at 1. I'm sure they're probably once every 24 hours or once a week, right? :p

Thanks for the help, btw. :)
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      its update once daily at about noon GMT