Favourite client

• Anssi
      What is your favourite poker client?

I myself hated Everest and Pokerstars, both of them were really clunky (no minitables and everest had bad quick betting buttons).
      Full Tilt wasn't bad.
      Ladbrokes is ok as well, the animation is fast and the buttons clear.
      Ipoker's poker rooms have been best for me this far. Animation is simple and fast, and they don't use too much memory.

So, let me know what sites you like and dislike. I don't want to waste time with awful clients, no matter how good the bonuses would be.
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      I agree with you Anssi, been pretty much brought up on Ipoker. Started on VC, then moved to Blue Square due to it's better tournament schedule and currently grinding Titan.

Stars isn't too bad, expecially now that you can resize the windows. Quite like Full Tilt too, but the tournament schedules to me are confusing, you just cant easily find what your looking for (another big plus for Ipoker).

Hate Pacific poker and England Poker League (ongaming i think).

• opal99
      - PokerStars is the best for me (no RAM/CPU overloading, fast lobby, autorebuy option, fast games: 100-110 hands/hour)
      - I didnt play on FT yet, so don't know
      - Party was OK before update - time to check it out
      - iPoker sucks - 30% slower than Stars (70-80 hands/hour), only two sizes of tables, so I needed to change resolution sometimes...
    • xxbchxx
      I've like simple and easy....especialy after a few drinks
      On packed sites i find i have registered for the wrong games before FT mostly (during high traffic the games fill up fast)
      I liked Stanjames but it was hard to get a table full after about 2am
      Party has a strange lobby (need to customize it) but as I play different games at different buy it is not easy.
    • furiouscar
      I love Party. However it seems there are still some bugs as sometimes I get the error message and the client has to close suddenly.
    • fun101rockets
      i like full tilt because of easy multitabling and rakeback.
      I like stars for big mtts such as the BOTD.