Hi guys.

• whyilose
      whyilose
      Basic
      Okay, I'd just like to quickly introduce myself. I am new here, and just thought it would be best if I were to write a short post. I have been appointed the position of mediator and chief poker god. Basically, my job is to advise all inferior players (everyone) on how to play, use specialized poker lingo, etc etc. I am happy to give advice to all those aspiring poker payers, from low level players who may need help understanding what a bet is or indeed, where to find for example, the raise button on any given software, or even with- "why is this player calling me a donk", to high ranking players who may need advice on how to calculate those scary sums that turn out to be pot odds. Anyway, any questions are welcome and I will be glad help. Good luck at the tables grinders!!!
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey whyilose,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

As mediator and chief poker god, you should take advantage of one our free poker money offers.

And when you need to check out poker lingo (as every self respecting poker god will do), why not keep up to date in our strategy section.

If you have any questions at all, your minions are at your disposal.

Cheers

Laz
    • whyilose
      whyilose
      Basic
      Hello, as much as I would love to take credit for that wonderful introduction, I'm afraid I cant. :/
      My flatmates thought it would be hilarious to write a post whilst I was dropping the kids off.... yeah. ;)
      Also, cheers for the humorous response, I was thinking I was going to get booted out or something!
      So, anyone playing the micromillions main event on Sunday? 75k+ for first, it would be a crime not to!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey whyilose,

Lol. There's no problem at all. There's no reason why we can't have a bit of a laugh during our journeys to poker riches.

I am a bit disappointed you aren't the chief poker god but you should still check out those links. They work fine for mere mortals as well.

Cheers

Laz