Why stop receiving ps point for my tracked pokerstars account?

• panahs
      panahs
      Bronze
      When i open my pokerstars account was tracked with pokerstrategy.For a period i was receiving ps points.After for no reason stop receiving points.I have contacted with pokerstars and pokerstrategy many times but the problem is not solved yet.
      Can someone help me?
  • 8 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey panahs,

You are best off responding to our customer service through the tickets you have already opened. You can find one here:

Ticket

They have more resources at their disposal and are likely to get to the bottom of it quicker.

Regards

Laz
    • panahs
      panahs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey panahs,

You are best off responding to our customer service through the tickets you have already opened. You can find one here:

Ticket

They have more resources at their disposal and are likely to get to the bottom of it quicker.

Regards

Laz
      Hi Laz,
      I have done this many times.But nothing!!!Also i contacted with pokerstars many times as your stuff asked me
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey panahs,

As already suggested please sort this out via your tickets. The moderators and I don't have any further access to your account and it's details. The only way to get this solved is with our customer support team.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • panahs
      panahs
      Bronze
      .[Edited by Lazza61 - Hey panahs. Please do not publish private conversations in a public forum]
    • panahs
      panahs
      Bronze
      And this time Mr. HollyMichelle before close this thread try to inform the people for the reasons

This is democracy!!!!
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      hi panahs,

if i would manage your case i would not even try to check your problem, because you are so "kind and polite". Did you ever tried to ask for help in polite manner as it would be usual? I feel with all stuffmebers, who have to manage such unfriendly requests like yours and even then they have to be polite and respektfull.
      You reach much more in life with a bit of politness - just try it and you will see some things get solved from its own!! :D

I am also interested which other way you whish to go because of your 30 Points. ?(

NVKS
    • panahs
      panahs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by panahs
      .[Edited by Lazza61 - Hey panahs. Please do not publish private conversations in a public forum]
      Why? Mr. Lazza61?
      You will support pokerstars again a not your customers?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey panahs,

You have continually been informed that the only way to resolve this problem is through our customer support team. If you are not prepared to do that, then that is your prerogative.

You cannot do this through a public forum. This thread will now be closed. Any attempt to create a new thread could result in sanctions being placed on your account.

Regards

Laz