Prop Deals

• OoT4NKoO
      OoT4NKoO
      Bronze
      Good morning,

I have been trying to research if these deals are successful or not...Has anyone ever taken a prop deal, I am seeing some lucrative rakeback deals of up to 150%...Can someone share their experience with these types of deals or point me in the right direction of where I can do some more reading?

Thanks

T4NK
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey T4NK,

I would be very suspicious of any pokerroom offering 150% rakeback. They will go broke very quickly.

Take care

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if it's THAT lucrative (worth the time and effort) but let's see if someone has had this experience.

I for one, have not.
    • OoT4NKoO
      OoT4NKoO
      Bronze
      Thank you for your replies.

They are not offering it to the masses, usually these deals are offered to people who sign up through a 3rd party, much like this site...From what I have seen so far the sites are relatively new which comes with it's own problems...

[Edited by TinoLaan - Removed the link because it links to a competitor of sorts, I trust you understand.]

Hopefully someone can shed some light on the time and effort you have to put in, some of the stipulations can be stringent from what I have read and it does sound too good to be true else the masses would be doing it, but if the figures add up it may be worth the investment.

T4NK
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      Good morning,I have been trying to research if these deals are successful or not...Has anyone ever taken a prop deal, I am seeing some lucrative rakeback deals of up to 150%...Can someone share their experience with these types of deals or point me in the right direction of where I can do some more reading?ThanksT4NK

Let me know if you find something .... but yeh i would be very cautious with these kind of poker rooms. Although it is true that reputed sites also have prop players.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey T4NK,

I would be very suspicious of any pokerroom offering 150% rakeback. They will go broke very quickly.

Take care

Laz
      Some of them won't. Firstly, they offer such deals secretly, far not to all players, often without even disclosing the room's name without taking an oath of silence. Secondly, the deal is discontinued even with existing props when the room gains enough traffic. Any business needs to give away a lot of promo money at the beginning. It's not that different from Ladbrokes spewing cash right now upon migrating to iPoker in order to increase their market share.
    • WillyD
      WillyD
      Bronze
      .[Edited by HollyMichelle - Completely off topic and a threat to us so I have no choice but to remove that comment]