I'm not that new - Just a Suggestion (please read).

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

Can I suggest that we all make an extra effort to ensure we welcome new members by replying to their post in the introduction thread.

Whilst the vast majority of members are great at picking these up and ensuring each is replied to at least once, seen a few recently with over 200x viewings but no replies, which is a little sad. I'm just as guilty as anyone, but will make an extra effort in future.

It doesn't take any time at all to welcome people into the fold & I was chuffed to bits to be welcomed by Bulldog, Soy & Hlynkinn on my first post in here 4 weeks ago.

Many thanks,

Bart
      p.s. Replies to this post are not required rofl ;)
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi everyone.

Can I suggest that we all make an extra effort to ensure we welcome new members by replying to their post in the introduction thread.

Whilst the vast majority of members are great at picking these up and ensuring each is replied to at least once, seen a few recently with over 200x viewings but no replies, which is a little sad. I'm just as guilty as anyone, but will make an extra effort in future.

It doesn't take any time at all to welcome people into the fold & I was chuffed to bits to be welcomed by Bulldog, Soy & Hlynkinn on my first post in here 4 weeks ago.

Many thanks,

Bart
      p.s. Replies to this post are not required rofl ;)
      Completely agree :)