G0ldFish89

• G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      So, Hello everyone and welcome to my personal poker blog..

Me and Poker
      Ok, my poker carer is very good. I'm poker player in Facebook last 1 years :P
      Ye I'm new in world of poker I start read and watch before 1 month then last week one of mine friends tell me about pokerstrategy and register and make and account in Pokerstars. My husband is already poker player not something good, just breakeven last 2 years. Now he play NL10-25 in Italian poker Rooms and is in stacking group and have profit 200-300€ per month. It's good for our financial. Also he have a normal job 5 days per week. Me don't have normal job cause have my child for now. Later go to kindergartens.

Poker Plan's
      Don't have any plan to follow, I start with deposit 25€ in Pokerstars and take +20$ cause I deposit with promo FREE20.And start grinding Zoom 6 max and now my roll is 72$.I talk and with my husband about poker many hours and watch him how to play cash game and teach me the ABC game. I don't know if I stay in Cash game's maybe I try and SNG and some MTT's to find my game. Not sure MTT cause need many time to grind and don't have.

That's for now. Maybe I will update in the future. Feel free to give me any advice about cash game,SNG,MTT's.

Ok my English is not very good but I try.Ty
  • 7 replies
    • muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      Your english is so cozy I love it :)

Good luck!!! =)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Very glade you listened my advice and made a blog! You'll love it. :)

Looking forward to read about you and your poker development. I have a 9 months old son, so I know how much fun and love you receive. :)

Best of luck!
      Fran
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Goldfish, I saw your thread in the Introduce yourself forum.

I actually live in Germany myself. Can't really say I like it here, but there are certainly worse places in the world to live in.

As someone else already mentioned, you're quite lucky to have a Pokerstars account that is tracked through Pokerstrategy. This is quite rare, since most people have already played there before they found out about this site (or they are foolish enough to mess up the registration process, wasting their chance forever, like I did).
      In any case, those are great conditions for a good start to your poker career.

I'd advise you to stay away from MTTs for now, if you're just starting to learn the game. The variance is huge, and they can take a long time to play, as you pointed out.

You could consider giving SNGs a try, but they would require some "specialized" studying, since they're played quite differently compared to cash games. The variance is also relatively high in them. One possible advantage could be that the amount you win or lose in them is fixed, so they might be your thing if you feel uncomfortable with reloading etc in cash games.

For now, I think your best bet is to stick with cash games.

Best of luck, and keep us posted! :f_wink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Eleni,

Well done. :) That was a really nice first post and as you can see people are starting to respond.

Nice to see you building that bankroll. And remember if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to post them.

Happy grinding

Laz
    • G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone for your answers.
      I like and SNG games but need many time and Volume.
      MTT is good for you are lucky and make one good shot and increase your bankroll .
      Cash is good for me cause I play every time I want and for every time I want. I start with zoom but maybe I will test and regular table.
      So my husband send another 30$ and now my roll is 100$.Send me 30$ like gift to make my roll 100$ and start play safe in nl2.I have plan to move up in NL5 at 150$.So tomorrow I setup and HM2 and I think that is big advantage.
    • G0ldFish89
      G0ldFish89
      Bronze
      Hello world.
      Today I decide to post and tell all of us about my new poker plan.
      I decide to stop playing cash game and move to HUSNG hyper turbo. I know this format is really hard and have big variance and etc. but I play some games and that was really really good , I like this format cause is fast and I think if you follow normal strategy you can make profit. So for strategy find many videos in Youtube and find the Chadders0 Hyper turbo pack. And this pack is really good.

So here's is my results from today

And my bankroll is now at 71$,and will follow bankroll management of 50 buy ins for every stake.
      So i'm here and feel free for any advice.
      What is normal game to play per day in HUSNG Hyper turbo
      What ROI is good to have?
      And how many gams need to see if you are good or need more practice.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      It's true that HUSnGs have a relatively high variance (especially hypers), but it's still lower than regular SnGs.

These games do have some advantages. HUSnGs are a great way to generate rakeback, which especially comes in handy when you're tracked to PokerStrategy. If you get good in this game and manage to play high volumes, these bonuses can really add up.

Originally posted by G0ldFish89
      What is normal game to play per day in HUSNG Hyper turbo
      What ROI is good to have?
      And how many gams need to see if you are good or need more practice.
      I've heard that an ROI of 3% maintained over a long period of time is already considered solid.

It's hard to tell how many games per day could be considered "normal". I guess professionals who are 4-tabling can play about 20 per hour or so.
      That doesn't really matter anyway, you need to adapt them to your own schedule and make sure that you keep the right mindset to play them. Don't drive yourself crazy.

You'd need a pretty big sample for any meaningful conclusions on how successful you are. I'm not sure what exactly, but at least a few thousand games. Nevertheless, you should always be willing to practice and improve, no matter how good you are.