This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FPPs at micro stakes

• Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,
      Im new to stars so I dont know much about it, according to the site you need $0.40 rake to earn 1 FPP correct? Well Im playing NL10 and to get a $0.40 rake I need a $8.00 pot which seems kinda impossible at NL10.
      Does that mean Its really hard to earn FPPs at my limit? My bankroll doesnt allow me to move to a higher limit so am I stuck with 0 FPPs until I make enough money to move up?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Indeed it sucks and yes is true.
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i had a quick stint at nl10 on stars a couple of months ago and although you do need £0.40 rake to get 1 point or whatever it is i can't remember i don't think it has to be in one pot, i think it adds on like it does on other platforms i got around 150 fpps playing nl10 and i don't remember getting any $8.00 pots playing sss, so like if you get 0.10 rake in 2 pots and 0.20 in one pot that will give you the 0.40 rake and your point. It does suck but you will get something out of it, just not much