96hours no bonus>.<

• itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      its now been 96 hours after i passed the quiz/uploaded my id.. and i still havent got the bonus.. im talking to a person in the ticket system but i takes over 24hours to get a answer everytime... whats up?...
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello itsKsharp,

Up until recently your account had not been validated, and your account details were not filled in correctly. The 48 hours waiting period stem from the processing times of the poker rooms - not because we like to keep you waiting.

As such you can calculate around 48 hours from the point at which everything was fixed and we transferred the money. Just be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      im giving up on this site, obv some bs.. my acc is validated and registerd in cahsier...
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      I assume Soy means registered and validated with pokerstrategy not with your platform...
    • itsKsharp
      itsKsharp
      Bronze
      can some1 from this site pls tell me what to doo? ive registerd in the cashier and validated my pp acc, whats the problem? im told to go to the "myaccount -> validate/change email" but i dont have that option on the pp software only changeemail and when i do that i get a new validate code and when i type it in it says that my acc is validated, is this the right way to doo it?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey itsKsharp,

when it says your email is validated it should be fine. You can also contact the PartyPoker Support and ask them if your account is fully validated.

If there are persistent problems with validation this is probably the best step to take.

Best regards,
      SoyCD