[Application] Winning reg staking app (with stats)

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi all,

Quick background. I've been on pokerstrategy sometime now and over the years I think I have literally played every format and type of game going. I have a heavy background in sngs which was my main game for some years. Ranging from hypers to reg speed HU, 6max and FR.

Lately I have been playing mostly mtts and had reasonable success across a number of platforms. This will be my chosen format to be staked in.

Reason for staking: after being a full time player for the last two years and having a good amount of success I have decided to give up the pro status. I have decided to make a career switch and will be joining the raf as an air traffic controller in 6months (putting them multi tabling skills to some use still). Most of my roll has been withdrawn so my rent is paid up and living expenses are covered whilst I complete my medical and fitness tests.

In the meantime however I still want to play, poker will always have a place in my life, but the strains of a professional lifestyle no longer appeal to me. I still intend to play even when I join up.

What stake am I looking for? : I have an edge in mtts up to 100$ and competent higher as well. Given my sng background some flexibility to play them as well could lessen my variance for any potential staker. Generally looking for 5-50$ buy ins, but open to any negotiations.

Mtt stats
      Search richardburke1990 on sharkscope ..player group

Sng stats
      Richardburkesng in player group too

Post on here any interest
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi all,

Quick background. I've been on pokerstrategy sometime now and over the years I think I have literally played every format and type of game going. I have a heavy background in sngs which was my main game for some years. Ranging from hypers to reg speed HU, 6max and FR.

Lately I have been playing mostly mtts and had reasonable success across a number of platforms. This will be my chosen format to be staked in.

Reason for staking: after being a full time player for the last two years and having a good amount of success I have decided to give up the pro status. I have decided to make a career switch and will be joining the raf as an air traffic controller in 6months (putting them multi tabling skills to some use still). Most of my roll has been withdrawn so my rent is paid up and living expenses are covered whilst I complete my medical and fitness tests.

In the meantime however I still want to play, poker will always have a place in my life, but the strains of a professional lifestyle no longer appeal to me. I still intend to play even when I join up.

What stake am I looking for? : I have an edge in mtts up to 100$ and competent higher as well. Given my sng background some flexibility to play them as well could lessen my variance for any potential staker. Generally looking for 5-50$ buy ins, but open to any negotiations.

Mtt stats
      Search richardburke1990 on sharkscope ..player group

Sng stats
      Richardburkesng in player group too

Post on here any interest
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good luck

Laz