Why no new threads?

• 6 replies
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ferretboy69
      Why does nobody post in Full Tilt anymore, is FT dieing or something?
      Admitidly I withdrew to play sng's on 888 poker myself.
      The major thread for all poker discussion on PStrategy is here :Why do I lose

The most important topic for us currently is the correct play of Q4
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Full Tilt used to be affiliated with PS before black Friday. This is no longer the case, so few at PS play at FT. But FT is doing quite well I believe, and the real nosebleed action is still there with Ivey, Isildur and others.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      And oh, Q4 is one of the most grossly misplayed hands.
    • looking12
      looking12
      Basic
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Full Tilt used to be affiliated with PS before black Friday. This is no longer the case, so few at PS play at FT. But FT is doing quite well I believe, and the real nosebleed action is still there with Ivey, Isildur and others.
      yeah I used to play quite often at FT before they got shut down...
    • anusLOL
      anusLOL
      Bronze
      :( :(
    • illium
      illium
      Bronze
      FTP is showing signs of being in decline. After Black Friday, when FTP restarted without US players they probably lost about 70% of their clients. Popular Sunday tournaments such as The Double Deuces cut their guarantee from $200K to $100K and eventually $75K as the field sizes began to shrink.

I still like FTP for it's user interface, but I'm not sure what effect the Pokerstars network being taken over will have on FTP.

I have a little chuckle to see that FTP still keep their house PROs, even though their poker skill appear to be in decline, Gus Hansen especially.

You can also often see stats when you log in that there are many more tables available that actual players logged in, with many players still multi-tabling, this is a bit of a joke.

I think eventually everyone might switch their bankroll to Pokerstars, I'm just waiting till they give me a good enough incentive.