Hand Evaluation Posting

• CannedHam
      CannedHam
      Basic
      I'm new and I just want to make sure I'm not being ADHD here. So the only way I can post hand evaluations to any higher stakes than 0 cent poker is to either join as a paying member, or signup for a site through Poker strategy. Am I understanding that correctly?
  • 5 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CannedHam
      I'm new and I just want to make sure I'm not being ADHD here. So the only way I can post hand evaluations to any higher stakes than 0 cent poker is to either join as a paying member, or signup for a site through Poker strategy. Am I understanding that correctly?
      If you want them ranked by a hand judge then unfortunately yeah.

There is an Open Hand Evaluation forum where you can post hands at any stakes but they'll only get commented on by other members.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey CannedHam,

We have recently changed our Hand Evaluations section. You can read about the changes here.

As metza has stated, we have the open hand forums where there is no limitations by number or status. Ofc all sorts of members will comment in the open hand forums including coaches and higher stakes players who have beaten your limit so they are still very useful.

Regards

Laz
    • CannedHam
      CannedHam
      Basic
      Ok, thanks guys. So this is the open discussion forum:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1674

And we can post any stake level there? Got it. Thanks.

I'd suggest making that a little more clear. I've been on poker forums for a lot of years, and I almost just passed this board by based on the structure and how everything was labeled. I'd assume you'd want to keep the non-committed type around like me for awhile so you have more activity and hopefully they eventually signup for something.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for the feedback CannedHam :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by CannedHam
      Ok, thanks guys. So this is the open discussion forum:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1674

And we can post any stake level there? Got it. Thanks.

I'd suggest making that a little more clear. I've been on poker forums for a lot of years, and I almost just passed this board by based on the structure and how everything was labeled. I'd assume you'd want to keep the non-committed type around like me for awhile so you have more activity and hopefully they eventually signup for something.
      Hey CannedHam,

That's correct. We also have Open Hand Forums for FLHE / Omaha / SnGs (<27 players), MTTs (>=27 players) and we have a catchall board for other games called 'Other Poker Variants'.

And thanks again for your feedback, we have recently revamped our HE section and it could probably still be considered a work in progress. :)

Regards

Laz