This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker tracker not opening

• ozzy31
      ozzy31
      Bronze
      I moved to a new computer a while ago and got everything transferred and pokertraker was running fine but now when i try to open it I get a following error message:
      " Unable to login to database (postgres). Reason: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host "???" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?"
      Can anyone help me?
      Thank you alrady in advance!

Edit: I get a choice of cancel or configure defaults and when i press to configure I and press connect (with the passwords and ports it automatically has filled) i get a message that says that it's unable to connect
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      This message typically means either the PostgreSQL server is not working or you have a firewall or antivirus software that is conflicting with access to the PostgreSQL server. Please create a support ticket on our website by clicking Support > Contact Us and our team of experts will be able to work with you to debug this problem and determine the specific cause.