HEM2 HUD AGgression by street

• slippyjim
      slippyjim
      Silver
      Hi,

I have been playing SnGs mainly but have now changed to micro MTT's to try and get some practice at longer events

I'm just redoing my HUD to add aggression factor and flop, turn & river aggression.
      Ive got AF colour coded, is it worth colour coding the aggression on each street, if so what percentages would you recommend if I was to go with 3 colours?

Also what sample size should I set? After reading around about aggression people seem to talk about 200+ hands, does it really need to be this high?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, slippyjim,
      I'm no expert, so I can't really say what the values should be.

For me, colour coding is worth the effort.
      At a quick glance, the colour gives you enough information a lot of the time.

It seems to me that in MTTs it will be quite a while before you have 200 rivers, so maybe set the sample size lower for later streets.

Also, from what little I know of micro MTTs, players are quite active and fairly aggressive, so maybe just pick a set of numbers, and after a 100 games or so, re-evaluate.

In my case, I have the aggression by street in a pop-up, and I rarely look at it.
      I play cash games mostly, though, so your needs may be way different.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • slippyjim
      slippyjim
      Silver
      Some very good points there, thanks for the tips