"Thanks" button?

• 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey parkial,

Many thanks for your post and suggestion. I'll pass this on to our IT team. I have s,een this feature on different non poker related forums and I really like your suggestion!

Have a great Sunday,
      Gary
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey parikal,

this is indeed a good suggestion. We have planned to introduce some improvements to the forum - however this is not the top priority at the moment.

For a start, we will focus on making our website mobile-friendly and work on the general functionality of the website. Hopefully this year you will see a few things changed as far as the layout, navigation, user-friendliness and new options are concerned.

We have already implemented improvements to the Profile Settings where you can edit your poker room username and our Strategy Section is now cleaner and better organized. Further features are coming!

For now, if you found a reply helpful, you can create a post and express your opinion (I know that's more time consuming than pressing "like"!). :)
      Alternatively, you can rate a thread by scrolling down to the very bottom and giving it a 10.

Regards.
    • parikal
      parikal
      Bronze
      thanks guys :heart: