Absolutely Fuming

• andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Just had to send this off to support because I think it's so unfair.

--------
      Dear Sir/Madam,

You will have to forgive the blunt tone but I'm absolutely fuming here right now.

I started a DON SNG at 657am.

At 7am a pop up appeared during the game saying Maintenance was going to be taking place between 730-11am.

Now a typical SNG lasts around 45 minutes, so why wasn't there a warning that this SNG maybe interrupted before I registered for it??

During the game, it kept reminding me what was going to happen at 730am but my money was already commited. It's not like I'm at a cash table & can close it down now is it?

So 730 comes & I'm almost chip leader, just one more person to knock out & it's over.

I'm dealt Pocket Jacks.I make a min raise & then bam! Lose connection right on 730am.
      So I quickly try & log back into the client but it refused to let me in!!!!

I could tell from the lobby the game was still ongoing & people where stealing my blinds until I was out.

Tell me how is that fair?

I'm expecting a full refund of stake & the winnings which I would have taken had it not been for your maintenance.

Very close to leaving you now as this is the second time this has happened to me.

I do hope we come to a satisfactory conclusion to this sorry affair.

Best Wishes, Andrew.
      --------------

Anybody else have issues like this at betfred?

I'm very close to taking my money out of there at this moment in time!
  • 10 replies
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Sorry for double post, but how come the other players where able to carry on?

Is it because they were on a different ipoker skin like poker770 or something?

Because I'm able to login to my 770 account as I just tried , but still can't get in betfred's client due to this maintenance.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Andrew,

Well that seems a bit of a pain, but I haven't come across it myself.

Please do update us about what their support says or any outcome won't you? It may help other users in the future.

Best regards and I hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

Mal.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Andrew,

Well that seems a bit of a pain, but I haven't come across it myself.

Please do update us about what their support says or any outcome won't you? It may help other users in the future.

Best regards and I hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

Mal.
      Hi Mal,

Thanks for your response.

I will update the thread with the outcome when they respond. :)
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Wow that sucks balls big time
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      its unfair but you shouldn't get frustrated. technical problems/mistakes happen, its an occupational hazard if you will. sometimes it might benefit you.

hopefully you will be compensated, its only fair. but maybe they can't prove who's fault it was and refuse. either way, dont be angry man.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Just to update you guys.

They have given me 3x5 euro tokens as a gestire of goodwill.

Very pleased with that outcome.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again Andrew,

I'm glad to hear you got a positive outcome and a few tickets won't go to waste either, nice one. :)

Mal.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Great result Andrew. :]

Just goes to show what you can accomplish when dealing with support by being civil, courteous and non abusive.

Remember support are real people too.
    • andiofwbafc
      andiofwbafc
      Bronze
      Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Lazza61
      Great result Andrew. :]

Just goes to show what you can accomplish when dealing with support by being civil, courteous and non abusive.

Remember support are real people too.
      Yes it is hard for some people to comprehend the fact that support are real people to.

Even though I was annoyed I didn't personally attack the person who was dealing with my complaint.

It's not in my nature, I was brought up to be kind & caring & I've carried this on all through my life.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Great news and well played Betfred!