Ladbrokes £20 in tokens offer?

• t0mt0mt0m
      t0mt0mt0m
      Bronze
      Hi all, i

Is this offer still live? I can't seem to find the details but it is is mentioned in a poker strategy e-mail I have but the images are not linked correctly.

PLease can anyone advise?

Regards,
      Tom
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Tom,

Are you sure it was from us? I have just spoken to a colleague who assures me that we have no offers like that at Ladbrokes

Regards

Laz
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I believe this is an offer for all Ladbrokes customers (once in a lifetime). I just don't remember what action triggered it for me (as far as I remember, I had even been inactive for over a month); Ladbrokes just sent me a random email telling to hit their live support up to have the tickets (4x€5) credited. Perhaps they'll explain the offer to you too if you open the live chat in the poker client, but if they've sent no such emails to you themselves, you're likely not entitled (and I wouldn't be holding my breath as begging isn't welcome at poker sites, you know).
    • rompas
      rompas
      i think this was an old offer before they moved to ipoker, but best way is to ask support and i am sure they will offer you some kind of bonus, atleast i get some offers weekly from them now..
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Fwiw, that was offered to me this February; but I had signed up with them in the evening preceding the migration, so that might have been a Microgaming echo indeed :f_biggrin: