Vice1 crushing NL100/NL200

• 36 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Vice1,

Welcome to the English blogs. :)

That's an impressive win rate at that limit. If you can maintain that you will be a much feared opponent.

Keep up the good work

Laz
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Nice work Vice1,

Great to have your blog here,

It will most certainly be very inspirational to others :)

Keep up the good work and keep us updated please.

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Subbed.

Gonna be interesting to follow!
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Thanks you guys :)

I recently updated my HUD. It is now something like this:

VPIP/PFR/AF%
      3bet/3bet blinds/3bet vs Hero | fold to 3bet / BTN fold to 3bet IP | hero viewed as 3bet / hero viewed as fold to 3bet | Fold to cbet in 3betpot
      Cbetflop / turn / river | fold to cbet flop / turn / river | Hero viewed as cbet flop / turn | Hero viewed as fold to cbet flop / turn
      LimpCall | Tot steal / tot steal BTN / tot steal sb | fold to steal / fold to steal from btn / fold to steal from sb | bb fold to cbet btn / (Still have to search this stat :P ) bb fold tot cbet sb
      Name #hands

I like the 'hero viewed as' stat really much. It gives the % villain sees in their HUD about hero. For example when I have a 80% hero viewed as fold to 3bet stat and I get 3bet, I know his range of 3bet would contain more bluffs than when I have a 40% hero viewed as fold to 3bet stat.

Tonight I am going to do my first session with the new HUD! :D
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      I have made a template for my HUD. Now it is something like:

I still think it is a good idea to have stats like: "Check/fold on a T high board in 3bet pot".

The only thing I am wondering is which boards shall I implement into my HUD?

In other words: ppl have a game plan on certain type of boards.

Like: oh it is a monotone board.. I have nothing I check/fold.

Or It is a paired board (KK4): I will bet 3 streets to rep a Kx hand.

The difficult thing is some ppl might play different on a 774 board than a KK4 board. So what kind of board shall I differentiate? Or do you think it is not a good idea at all?

I hope to hear some opinions :)
    • jackwilder077
      jackwilder077
      Bronze
      Hey man :)

great to see you here blocking ,**following , by the way your HUDs are the NUT very inspirational !

Cheers !
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Hey Jack!

Thx man :)

Did a short session to test my new HUD. It is still bit large and I have to get used to it, but I think it is oke when I get used to it :) Also got an upswing with something like +$421,18 in 1,5 hour.

Now I am gonna work a few hours on my pop-ups. :)
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Didn't play much this weekend. I still have to get into the 'grind mode' a little bit again. Last weeks I grinded alot because I wanted to bought a new guitar :P So now I don't really have anything to grind for.

On the pop-up side: I found someone who makes 70 custom stats for me for E 50,-. It's awesome! Can't wait untill they are done.
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Does anyone know what the russian PTR is? :D

I think this is a screen to it, but I am not sure

Reward is $ 10,- to give you guys some motivation :D
    • Itsnevereasy
      Itsnevereasy
      Bronze
      subbed.
    • alphaend
      alphaend
      Basic
      any tips to beat nl50 full ring?
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Hey buddy! This seems a very promising blog so I will make sure to follow!

About the russian ptr add me on skype , i am sending you a friend request.

(Keep your 10 bucks and buy two beers for yourself from me :P )

Good luck mate
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Sup mate!

A brand new blog? Damn, that's something for me. And it's even FR (my "first poker love")? Even better; subbing! :D

As for the difference in paired boards...I don't know...I think the flop play for most ppl won't differentiate a whole lot between 77x and KKx board, but I would say the importance of T+R cards is a tad more important on 77x, just because more OC will come on future street (for example, Q on T on 77x board is a bit more tempting to bluff barrel than on KKx board, but not that much more significant..if u know what I mean :D ). Maybe just focus on this boards for a day and see if you can find and common spots, I guess ;)

P.S.: When you get the info about the russian PTR, I'd love if u could share the info (can surely be through PM). Or even if Mari is reading this, I'd love if you could also send me the info on PM!

Kind Regards,

MJQ.
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Itsnevereasy
      subbed.
      Cool :) thx

Originally posted by alphaend
      any tips to beat nl50 full ring?
      I think you are now grinding NL25? Depends little on your style. I experienced it that it was quite the same as NL25 but more money.

So skills that make life easier:
      • learn to put ppl on ranges and how to play against those ranges.
      • learn to bluf3bet.
      • learn how to handle ppl who bluf3bet.
      • know which boards ppl float and where a double barrel can pay off.

Think if you can do the above things you for sure beat NL50 for a few bb's/100.

Originally posted by maritsula
      Hey buddy! This seems a very promising blog so I will make sure to follow!

About the russian ptr add me on skype , i am sending you a friend request.

(Keep your 10 bucks and buy two beers for yourself from me :P )

Good luck mate
      Thanks! I was searching for it for days. Nowhere on google, nowhere anywhere.

Added you as a friend on pokerstrategy but can't find you in skype. Can you send your skype in a msg to me? :)

Originally posted by MJQuads
      Sup mate!

A brand new blog? Damn, that's something for me. And it's even FR (my "first poker love")? Even better; subbing! :D

As for the difference in paired boards...I don't know...I think the flop play for most ppl won't differentiate a whole lot between 77x and KKx board, but I would say the importance of T+R cards is a tad more important on 77x, just because more OC will come on future street (for example, Q on T on 77x board is a bit more tempting to bluff barrel than on KKx board, but not that much more significant..if u know what I mean :D ). Maybe just focus on this boards for a day and see if you can find and common spots, I guess ;)

P.S.: When you get the info about the russian PTR, I'd love if u could share the info (can surely be through PM). Or even if Mari is reading this, I'd love if you could also send me the info on PM!

Kind Regards,

MJQ.
      Haha :) Now grinding 6max? Maybe I will also go that way when I'm on NL400. Heard there is nothing/low amount of tables running on that limit so..

I think I will make a stat like 77x with barrel on broadway turn. Don't know if it will be handy, but there is only one way to find that out. :)

About the Russian PTR: I don't have it yet. Depends, if Mari has some rules like: You do not talk about Russian PTR or 2nd rule: you DO NOT talk about fight cl.. err Russian PTR.

If not: ofcourse no problemo.
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      2 hands from my session I go callingstation with.

Hand #1

Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 2464751
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG+1: $100.00
      UTG+2: $98.50
      MP1: $257.16
      Hero (MP2): $100.00
      CO: $144.41
      BTN: $107.57
      SB: $103.50
      BB: $125.36
      UTG: $195.20

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP2 with T :heart: T :club:
      3 folds, MP1 raises to $3, Hero calls $3, 4 folds

Flop: ($7.50) 2 :club: 8 :diamond: 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $5, Hero calls $5

Turn: ($17.50) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $24,

Hero calls $24

River: ($65.50) J :club: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $225.16 all in,

Hero calls $68 all in

Final Pot: $201.50
      MP1 shows Q :diamond: K :club: (a pair of Deuces)
      Hero shows T :heart: T :club: (two pair, Tens and Deuces)
      Hero wins $198.70
      (Rake: $2.80)

Hand #2

Poker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 2464918
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $100.00
      UTG+1: $103.00
      UTG+2: $132.68
      Hero (MP1): $145.96
      MP2: $129.60
      CO: $193.38
      BTN: $45.85
      SB: $117.60
      BB: $35.27

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP1 with J :club: J :heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $3, MP2 calls $3, 4 folds

Flop: ($7.50) J :spade: 9 :diamond: 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5, MP2 calls $5

Turn: ($17.50) K :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $12, MP2 raises to $31, Hero calls $19

River: ($79.50) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $42,

Hero calls $42

Final Pot: $163.50
      Hero shows J :club: J :heart: (three of a kind, Jacks)
      MP2 shows T :spade: T :heart: (a pair of Tens)
      Hero wins $160.70
      (Rake: $2.80)

• serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Cool blog bud,

the idea behind those boards in your hud seem cool, however useless unless you have hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sample.
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serverm07
      Cool blog bud,

the idea behind those boards in your hud seem cool, however useless unless you have hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sample.
      Thx :)

Yea the idea is to exploit some regs. Against everyone else I will just play normal or use the 'total' stats.

But I don't know how it will work out :) If it sucks atleast I tried :D
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Originally posted by Vice1
      Originally posted by serverm07
      Cool blog bud,

Thx :)

Yea the idea is to exploit some regs. Against everyone else I will just play normal or use the 'total' stats.

But I don't know how it will work out :) If it sucks atleast I tried :D
      yea I know what you mean, it's just like I said, you need huge samples for those spots to be relevant which unless you buy hhs you wont have. And then regs do typically get better with time (some), and you can see a better picture of their tendencies with the bigger picture and also could potentially go over some of their hhs and take some notes on their approach to spots. I'm typically lazy and don't do this but have had some friends do some reg reviews with guys that they play with often and find some incredible stuff. I think your time is better spent improving your own game and grinding a lot tbh, until you reach higher stakes.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      gl, love the hands with gifs!