Elephant 0.61: analyze bugged

• Galandil
      Galandil
      Bronze
      I just installed today the new version of Elephant, and this version is completely useless.

When importing, Elephant reads correctly all the hands but it seems that it skips totally the Analyze step, so the database remains empty, I tried with different sites (FT, PS, Titan) and different games (NL, NL HU, FL SH), it seems like it's missing the analyze module of the import function.

As it stands now, Elephant 0.61 isn't usable at all, better for everyone to stick with 0.60 until this bug is fixed. :)
  • 3 replies
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      On Full Tilt the analyze hands worked correct for me, but the HUD shows different collors for each player while playing, i allready made a topic for that.
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Check your PC clock. If it displays time with "a.m." or "p.m.", Elephant won't work (don't ask me why). :D

Change your language settings so the system clock is displayed without "a.m." or "p.m.", and Elephant will work (at least it did for me). :)
    • Galandil
      Galandil
      Bronze
      Tnx Amirapuato, you gave me the right hint to solve the problem.

Since I'm italian, I don't use by default the crappy :D "a.m./p.m." suffix, but I tried to change the clock format on my Vista 64 from H.mm.ss to H:mm:ss and Elephant made the analysis of the hands thus importing everything fine.

It seems that to set up correctly the format, one must use the ":" as the separator instead of ".". :)