This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moving or visit

• Fakirjke
      Fakirjke
      Bronze
      Hi community PS!) I'm 22 years old. I live in Russia. I am interested to go to the UK, visit museums and explore your story I've always liked England.
      1) Which city
      2) which time.
      3) may be u give advice!
      P.S. Sorry, for my bad English :rolleyes:
  • 3 replies
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Hi Fakirhje,

I'm not from UK, but I've visited London several times, and I would suggest you starting there; even though, I'm afraid that one visit won't be enough to explore London much, it's so huge and full of interesting places to visit. On the other side, you're 22 :) You have a lot of time to come back again and again... For other smaller interesting cities you should wait some 'Englishmen' to come up :)

Also, time is irrelevant, you'll always find a lot of rain :D I'm kidding, spring should be nice always to visit any European cities imo. :)

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • Fakirjke
      Fakirjke
      Bronze
      thanks, FFRRAANNKKIIEE! I think I'll go this summer. and Good luck Frankie :)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      :)

glgl