This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

English blog - Can I do it?

• Wee21Man
      Wee21Man
      Bronze
      Hi guys, my name is Mattia and I'm 22 years old.
      I'm living in Dublin to learn some English and to find a new life here.
      One of the best thing I can do to improve my English is write this blog and start to read the English forum.
      Sorry for my hundred mistake :D

CASH GAME

I started to play poker in August 2013 and I played NL2 until December.
      In January I started NL5 with 150€ and I arrived to NL10 and build a bankroll of 1,2K.
      But I take 300€ to start MTT so now I have 900€ for cash game.
      At the end of 2014 I want play NL50 steadily.

MTT / SNG

I decided to move 300€ to Pokerstars.com and start a new adventure because my routine of cash game make me tired and I want learn new skills.
      I played 3 MTT night with ABI 1,7 but I'm not sure my bankroll is enough for MTT.
      At the end of 2014 I want to play MTT with ABI 10

Thanks to all the people that will follow me in my poker carrer.
  • 5 replies
    • lkdr9494
      lkdr9494
      Bronze
      Nice, I'll be following.
      Do you play short-handed or full-ring? Regular or fast-fold games?
      Best of luck mate improving your poker and english skills :f_biggrin:
    • Wee21Man
      Wee21Man
      Bronze
      I'm playing only 6-max (I don't like FR).
      I tried to play some fast-fold games but I have to study a lot because that game is more different than normal.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Hi Mattia,

you are on the right place,

here you can learn a lot about all different formats, including fast fold SH game; we have a lot of great coaches in this field.

Also, looking forward to follow your progress,

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • Wee21Man
      Wee21Man
      Bronze
      In this days I'm playing NL10 normal 5max (in Italy there is a poker room with a lot of fish and 5max tables)
      I'm not very satisfied of my game but I'm also studiyng some articles and videos so I hope to improve my game every day.
      This evening is MTT evening so I prey to win some money :D
    • Wee21Man
      Wee21Man
      Bronze
      I was little confused about my poker life so I decided to bring order.
      I quitted .it and I'm moving my bankroll on Skrill to stars a new adventure, I'm going to move all my bankroll on WilliamHill.com and I will start to play NL10 6-max.
      Now I have part of my bankroll in other 2 room where I have play to take out some bonus.
      I choosed WilliamHill because I is track with pokerstrategy.com and because I will start to use sidekick.
      I will start this adventure in about 2-3 weeks so probably this month I'm going to lose my gold status.