This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pokerstrategy players at coral poker

• SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      Hello , i had my account suspended 1 hour ago. When talking to support they said that the 10$ from pokerstrategy isn't enough to play at real money tables. They said i need to deposit my own money.
      Now they unlocked my account and said that if i do not deposit my own money they will close it again soon. Tell me is this normal, cause it is the first time i hear of this at a poker site, i knew that i can play as much and make as much$ as i want , but only when you want to withdraw you have to deposit and make a certain amount of points.. need help

conversation with support :
      Beverley: I have spoken to the verification team they will reopen your account but you must add a payment method and make a deposit
      Beverley: Or it will be suspended again
      me: but why do i have to deposit , i came to your site because at first i could play with the money from pokerstrategy
      me: if i like it i will deposit,... this isn't very player friendly at all
      Beverley: No you have to make a deposit and spend money
      Beverley: The was free money we need you to a add payment and deposit you own money
      Beverley: You have €11.18 on the account if you win money from this you will have to add a payment method and deposit that is when the verification process will begin

I mean it says clearly on pokerstrategy that you can play at the begginers tables without despositing... i want to know if there is a real agreement on this with coralpoker because they said they do not agree with everything an affiliate site may say .
  • 3 replies