pokerstrategy players at coral poker

• SlickB
      Hello , i had my account suspended 1 hour ago. When talking to support they said that the 10$ from pokerstrategy isn't enough to play at real money tables. They said i need to deposit my own money.
      Now they unlocked my account and said that if i do not deposit my own money they will close it again soon. Tell me is this normal, cause it is the first time i hear of this at a poker site, i knew that i can play as much and make as much$ as i want , but only when you want to withdraw you have to deposit and make a certain amount of points.. need help

conversation with support :
      Beverley: I have spoken to the verification team they will reopen your account but you must add a payment method and make a deposit
      Beverley: Or it will be suspended again
      me: but why do i have to deposit , i came to your site because at first i could play with the money from pokerstrategy
      me: if i like it i will deposit,... this isn't very player friendly at all
      Beverley: No you have to make a deposit and spend money
      Beverley: The was free money we need you to a add payment and deposit you own money
      Beverley: You have €11.18 on the account if you win money from this you will have to add a payment method and deposit that is when the verification process will begin

I mean it says clearly on pokerstrategy that you can play at the begginers tables without despositing... i want to know if there is a real agreement on this with coralpoker because they said they do not agree with everything an affiliate site may say .
  • 3 replies