Too nitty?

• 8 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      What limit?

Generally way too tight though, especially in late position. Also your 3bet range is way too tight and you seem to have a near to none existent squeeze play in your game.
    • Cruul
      Cruul
      Bronze
      Limits NL5 and NL10 and thanks for your input.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Well for NL5/10 your stats are ok(ish) (VPIP/PFR wise). But i'd advise you to open up your stealing and 3bet ranges vs tight opponents. VS Loose villains you can widen your value 3bet range.

I notice you seem to be calling ALOT of 3bets especially out of position. Why are you doing this and with what hands? Often folding or 4betting is going to be better. So it's likely you are currently spewing off a tone of money by call/folding. Do you have any post flop stats?
    • Cruul
      Cruul
      Bronze

Yes, you are right about me calling to much 3bets oop, thats something I need to work on. Sometimes after loosing a pot i might be calling of too much crappy hands and then fold on turn or river.... Probably "semitilting", or just bored.
    • Cruul
      Cruul
      Bronze
      Started off pretty good this year, then all of a sudden coming down hard.

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      too nitty overall indeed, river call eff is too high, I just looked at my db and most good regs have sthing like 1.2-1.6. you are getting bluffed too often otr I assume.
    • Cruul
      Cruul
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks guys for your opinions much appreciated!
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

WAY too nitty in late position especially.

16/14 in the CO is really really tight, that VPIP is comparable to my UTG opening range for 6-max cash.