[NL2-NL10] AQs NL10 SH OOP

• 5 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      preflop is ok to call but i prefer a raise
      as played you have a very good flop here and you aim to put all your money in ( nut flush draw + overcards) because you have good equity against his range
      you can donk the flop and shove over his raise or you can go for a checkraise
      both moves are good but the first one has much more fold equity when you shove
      gl
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      preflop is ok to call but i prefer a raise
      as played you have a very good flop here and you aim to put all your money in ( nut flush draw + overcards) because you have good equity against his range
      you can donk the flop and shove over his raise or you can go for a checkraise
      both moves are good but the first one has much more fold equity when you shove
      gl
      I calculated the equity and it seems to be the coinflip, is it very good situation to invest my money in? Ok, bet-shove then, and what about 68s for example in this spot, shove too?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      68s is a fold since you dont have the 6 overcard outs anymore.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      with 86s I'd just c/r, not DB/shove. if he shoved then you could fold, you'd have pot odds of 1.5:1 I think, and you'd need like 1.9:1 (1 more out because of the backdoor straight).
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think bet7sove is fine with AQs- you have some fold equity to overpair and if called then you´re not that much behind.
      I would fold 68s pf, since you don´t hit often enough to play that hand profitable oop.
      But if you called, then better is c/c flop, c/f turn ui.
      Since player would check back on the turn with A high and you can bet a lot of rivers.