No happiness in volume, but get that lazy hand to play [€20-50 STT; NOT Easter Grind]

• tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Hi everyone,

I'm going for suicidal volume on these 9 days as I'm tired of berating myself for laziness :facepalm: and would like to do the push while promos of my iPoker sites are yet hot.

Rake plans:
      Minimum:
      €357 at Ladbrokes on 5-6.IV total (STTs only)
      €143 at Ladbrokes on 5 days out of 7-13.IV (whatever runs, I mean, harsh table selection is needed in PLO)
      = €1000 total :f_rolleyes:

Maximum:
      €715 at Ladbrokes on 5-6.IV total
      €357 at Ladbrokes on each of 11-13.IV
      = €2715 total

Band-aid tips on sustaining the health and sleep quality would be much appreciated (I'm a borderline insomniac who barely does exercise :facepalm: )

My biggest volume days were on January 14-16th when I raked ~€1150 total (SNE pace) even despite having a much slower computer (1 GB RAM :f_eek: ) than now. But the jackpot SnG traffic was bigger then, so I'm not totally sure if I can pull it off now, even adding superturbos.

I won't be doing any direct bets; side bets between readers are up to them.

I'm not going to bother myself by making screenshots because I'd lose the Easter Grind to ghaleon anyway (it counts the number of games, not rake, plus SnGs and cash are separate there, while I'll probably need to mix them).

Let the grind begin :facepalm:
  • 12 replies
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Sick challenge sir,

But nothing less was expected from you,

Gogogogo :)
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Go go go Tony
      You can make this happen its ez game for you :P
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Well, not so easy, but a killa dose of black tea is going to enter me very soon :f_wink:

Alas I only played a bit at Everest - in the Sam Trickett bounty tourney to wish him gl... well, it was just about time because Everest has suddenly decided to pull out of Russia tonight :facepalm:

So, because of scanning and sending docs in, I'm yet to have dinner, so tonight's Ladbrokes session is getting delayed by a couple of hours :coolface:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      HELP!

I'm appalled by how easy it is to kick me out of mood.

This government can do hardly anything harmful to online poker with the current state of legislation. It can only do tiny tricks (blocks by one ISP at a time) that, however, can cause exaggerated paranoia in players and, lately, rooms.

I think Everest has overreacted and expect other rooms to not follow suit and continue bypassing these blocks (which is not a crime for operators as the servers are offshore, and harmless for ISPs until a specific court ruling that takes ages).

I don't know why I'm getting nervous myself - over 70% of my liferoll is slacking in Russian bank accounts, and I have basically no offline relationships, which means that relocation will be an easy game. I shouldn't turn into a scared cattle the government wants me to be.

The only legal 'way' the government can stop me is declaring war (e.g. on Ukraine) and recruiting me (not good for service in peace time) as cannon fodder... which they're yet clever enough not to do, I hope.

Anyway, that's not the main problem (and of course not an excuse for the lack of volume this Thu).

The problem is that I have no 'vision', basically no goals other than not dying of hunger (again, what for?). I'm now playing poker just to play poker. And I'm not even sure if I can grow the senseless number called the bankroll in the long run.

It looks like it has to become one of the topics of my scheduled coachings with Skod next Mon and Tim64 next Thu.

Hopefully I'll be able to wake up tonight after a 'reboot' and play as if it's my last day.

GL to everyone.

P.S. Music: Black Sabbath - End of the Beginning :f_eek:

• tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Just a brief update...

Only on Sunday night did I manage to talk myself into playing; I raked $125 then. This week's volume is gonna be according to the 'minimum' plan or even its half :f_cry:

I won't post graphs until the final update next Monday :f_tongue:
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Grind grind grind we expect a lot from you tonymannn! :)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      We're waiting for updates tony :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I couldn't play for 4 days because of some events that made me too anxious, but am looking forward to some grind at the weekend (after another nap); that said, 3x€143 of iPoker rake will be already an achievement in the current shape, given that I haven't even cleared Stars' Mission Week bonus (and have one night to do so).

The graph so far (filtered to iPoker BI>$10 as some Twisters have been imported incorrectly):
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Alas I fell a bit short of the target yday, so on Sat-Sun (after finishing the Mission Week off, for which I have 2.5 h - plenty of time for 80 VPPs :f_grin: ), a bit over 2x€54 of fees will go to Laddies and the rest to Paddy :coolface: (Let me bink Paddy's Goal Predictor cbk twice in a row, one time! :f_biggrin: )

I was rushing too much again, had 10 tables of mostly supers open, so spewed a lot :facepalm:

The Friday giraffe:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      My procrastination is so sick. I started the mission chase at 23:34 ET, with 58 VPPs yet to earn, and hit the target at 23:57 ET!1! :f_biggrin: The session ended at 0:05; I 6-tabled 2-card hypers, except one 2-card turbo and one NLO8 hyper, all $30. Here's its giraffe:

Ironically, I didn't have to change the 80% cashback figure used for iPoker because the mission plus Silverstar plus PStrat Gold, to be upgraded soon due to the HUC, will give me about the same value despite the site being Stars :f_grin:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      That volume :facepalm:

Sat-Sun

Month so far (iPoker excl. Twister)

Officially, it's the end; maybe I'll find the force to make a push on the 21st-25th, but the next week will be dedicated to learning to arrange the table grid using UPTO, which will be quite helpful in remembering the starting order of JP SnGs in presence of superturbos in the background.

Thanks for attempting to follow!
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      :(

Waiting for next challenge..