One question

• Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      I have a friend signed to PStrategy with my ref. code. He passed the quiz and also entered his poker account but he needs to send his ID copy to receive $50 from PStrategy. He lost his ID and he's still waiting for new one so i sent him $10 by player-to-player transfer method at PokerStars. He's now at $400 as he said so I'm wondering if I'll be credited with his points as he signed through my ref. code?
      Or he MUST receive this $50 first?
      Thanks for help!
  • 7 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Zheelvern,

if your friends account was successfully tracked to pokerstrategy he should get points for playing and therefore you should get the TAF-money ;)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      But he's active more than 10 days and there are still no points under his name. I've seen him playing NL25 and NL50 so I think I should get $25 'cuz he went over 100 PokerStrategy points for sure :)
      Is there any delay with updating PStrategy points?
      :)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I dunno tbh.
      But I doubt it.
      Did he activate the "share information" option? If not maybe that's the problem.

PokerStars,
      Step 3.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      He said he turned it ON when he began to play. And some guy who's signed a few days ago is also on 0 points. He passed the quiz, his account is active and he received his $50. I'm sure that he has earned at least 1 point and that's not showing :/
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Zheelvern,

If your friend correctly signed up over our referral code and activated information sharing - he should start receiving StrategyPoints once he starts producing rake. It could of course be the case that the StrategyPoints have not yet been updated.

What is the name of your friend?

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      so i sent him $10 by player-to-player transfer method at PokerStars.
      doesnt the person need have deposited to be able to recieve player-player transfer money. or is that the person sending it? or is it both?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      No. Person who sending have to deposit before player-toplayer transaction.
      At the same method PokerStrategy giving $50 to their players :)
      Btw it's all fine now!! My TAF balance is as it should be :)