Gemstone promotion

• 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey smokedace,

The payouts will be requested once all the data has been received from the poker rooms :)

This shouldn't take much longer.

We thank you for your continued patience.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      This updates daily, already one week in april soon will be gone. I hope this week it would be paid.
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      I want to reiceive payout ASAP, info about points is long time here. I want to withdraw all my bamkroll and leave this site. Please make this happen, I am not willing to wait anymore.
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      Please pay gemstones out ASAP, I want to move my bankroll away from 770. Points long time ago is updated. I am not willing to wait unknown time.

please resolve this

smokedace
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Hey smokedace,

We are working on processing the payments as soon as possible. Last time, the payments were made around the 20th. We hope we can have this finished sooner this time around, but we can't make any guarantees here.

Although we did mention that the payments would be made in April, that doesn't necessarily mean the payments are made within the first few days. We also have to take the poker rooms into account, as they are involved in the payments as well.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
      Tino
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      Looks, like this will be never payed out, cant stand waiting, especially without reason
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      i know, I am annoing, but I expect to get this money ASAP. There is no any info about dates
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey smokedace,

We sincerely apologise for the delay. Due to a fire at a power station, Head office is currently unable to process any of that information. We hope to have this resolved soon.

Thank you for your continued patience

Laz
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      Its one day or month? I am long time waiting for this money, I ask to resolve this this week, I have plans for this money :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey smokedace,

As Tino mentioned earlier, the payouts are due in April. April has not ended so it's not late or overdue.

It will be paid out as soon as is possible but the fire and electric blackout in Gibraltar for 2 days has not really helped matters. It's unfortunate but was outside of the control of the company.

I understand you have plans and you will receive the money as soon as it is possible for us and the poker rooms to sort out :)

Thanks for your patience,
      Gary