One person's HUD is missing

• pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Bronze
      Hi,

One person's HUD is missing at every table. (pokerstars) I did not do anything. I left my computer on it's own in the morning and by the afternoon became like that.
      So far never did this, it happend completely random ...

thanks for the help
  • 8 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      What is that person's name? What game were you playing? how many seats at the table? If the player in the seat changed, was this players On Table HUD Group restored? Were you using the Default PokerTracker 4 HUD profile? If not please switch to the default and let us know if this still happens. If you restart your computer, does this happen again?
    • pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Bronze
      So the limit 500 zoom 6max. Preferred seat is the 3. But it was always like that and has not changed anything and it worked fine so far. I restarted the computer and it is still the same.
      And I noticed one more thing, the seat that has no HUD is going around. So it is not always the same person or seat.

thanks,
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We discovered yesterday that there was a PokerStars update which affects our ability to fully display odd player's stats at Zoom tables. We are working on a fix right now, hopefully we will have it rolled out and automatically pushed to your computer soon - this might not require a new PokerTracker 4 release to fix the problem. More details will be posted in this thread as they are announced.
    • pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Bronze
      thank you very much ....
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Restart PokerTracker 4, the fix will be automatically pushed to you quietly in the background.

If the fix is not pushed to you, restart PT4 and try again. If it is still not working follow these instructions:

1. Open PT4 and in the menu go to File > Open User Data Folder then close down PT4 and all of your poker sites.
      2. In the window that opened go to the Config/AutoFiles folder. You should see a file called "stableFileList.ini" - delete that file.
      3. When you run PT4 again it should download the necessary data needed to keep Zoom tables up to date.
    • goldenbode
      goldenbode
      Bronze
      had the same problem but fixed it downloading and installing latest version without antivirus and firewall on
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by goldenbode
      had the same problem but fixed it downloading and installing latest version without antivirus and firewall on
      That will work as well. The trick we showed is to force the download if the firewall and antivirus is blocking.
    • pityumeszi
      pityumeszi
      Bronze
      Thank you for coming back to me it is working now!