Hey all

• toxicchili
      toxicchili
      Bronze
      Been playing poker on and off for a while, introduced to this site by on of my collegues.

At the moment I am just grinding it out at the low stake tables trying to build any sort of bankroll :-)

Good to meet you all.
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey toxicchili,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Have you had a chance to check the site out yet? It can be a bit daunting until you know where things are, so if you have any questions at all, just let us know and we'll do our best to answer them.

Btw, what games and limits do you like to play?

Cheers

Laz
    • toxicchili
      toxicchili
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza61

At the moment I am playing mostly cash games at micro limits 0.02/0.04

I also play the occassional MTT, which I have had some success at, no massive wins but made it to the final table a few times.

I also bonus hunt as well, making sure I squeeze every last bit of value out of my poker account. It is amazing how much additional money is available if you opt into bonuses, points races and get rakeback.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Nice to meet you toxic,

Hope to see you all around the forum; it would be very helpfull for your fast progress and beating the game if you will be involved in hands and strategy discussions. Maybe even starting your own blog to track your progress? If you are interested you can start it here.

Let me know if you have any questions?
      I'll be glad to help you out :)

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • toxicchili
      toxicchili
      Bronze
      Hi Frankie and thanks for the welcome :-)

I might start a blog as I know from my experience with trading that it is a good way to keep disciplined. Will venture over there now :-)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      I follow you in your blog :) nice decision, it helped me with my discipline and motivate me to grind more too. :) glgl