slosngfreak

• slosngfreak
      slosngfreak
      Basic
      Hello!

I'm sng player. You can find me registering to 6max regular speed tournaments from 7$ to 30$ Buy-ins on pokerstars. I want to achieve some of my goals faster and since Pokerstrategy it's a great site i think i should spend more time here :D

I guess that reporting about my progress and new goals could bring me even more on this site :P

Anyway.. I don't want to repeat everything from my blog. So if you're interested in my story you can check my blog [Edited by HollyMichelle]

Right now... i'm preparing myself to take a shot at 60$ sngs.
      I'm also thinking about selling some action for them.

Ok, enough for today, ....I need to balance my sleeping range!

Cheers!
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey slosngfreak,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

For staking we have a special board at Staking: Offers and Requests. However, our rules and qualification for offering and requesting stakings has recently been updated. You can find that information at +++ New Staking Rules for English Community +++

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey slosngfreak,

Welcome to our community and to our blogging section.

We don't allow advertising of any kind on our forum so I've removed your link. If you wish to blog here you must do so independently (we don't allow links to external blogs and we would ask if you wish to remain part of our community that you would blog here.

I have removed your signature as well because we don't allow advertisements :)

As Laz mentioned, we have a dedicated staking forum that I am sure you have already checked out.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • slosngfreak
      slosngfreak
      Basic
      Hey

Ok,.. Thanks for informations!

It's looks like i would have to write my goals here too.

My nick: jancek1990.
      My mission: be a reg at 100$ 6max sngs.

I'll post some results 1-2 times in month.

Somebody knows me from tables?

Have fun :)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Nice results, on all 3 levels for now, do you think you'll find enough action higher than 30 at regular speeds? Have you thought of switching to turbo?

Best of luck sir,
      Fran
    • slosngfreak
      slosngfreak
      Basic
      Thank you Fran :)

I think that action higher it's not great but it's still ok. I guess i'll have to adjust my schedule for rush hours.

Actualy yes i was thinking about that.. But i couldn't find any variance calculator where i could insert ROI.. Let's say 5% and then it would calculate me possible results.

Do anyone knows where i could find something like that for sngs?