[NL2-NL10] Freeplay with Q9 NL100 (HH is converted wrong)

• DaPhunk
      Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (10 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($277.16)
      SB ($209.38)
      BB ($140.46)
      UTG ($32.84)
      UTG+1 ($19.14)
      UTG+2 ($98.50)
      Hero (MP1) ($18)
      MP2 ($19.35)
      MP3 ($17)
      CO ($108.59)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9, Q
      BB calls $1, 6 folds, Button calls $1, Hero calls $0.50, SB checks

Flop: ($4) 9, 2, A (4 players)
      Hero checks, SB checks, BB checks, Button checks

Turn: ($4) 5 (4 players)
      Hero checks, SB checks, BB bets $3.80, 1 fold, Hero calls $3.80, 1 fold

River: ($11.60) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $6, BB raises $12, Hero calls $7.20 (All-In), BB calls $1.20

Total pot: $38

I put him on purebluff Turn, at the most weak ace that he wouldn't bet again with. I thought he wouldn't limp with 34 in UTG.

He was 55/25 though so maybe i shouldn't have excluded 34? sorry but i forgot what his AF and WTS were.
  • 4 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      How you just call 1/2 blind from MP1 :baby:
      If you are on the SB fold preflop. Q9o is far away from completing range.
      This is way to loose even for BSS. Even after more limpers fold is better OOP

As played fold turn. Against so much people and his pot size bet you are not winning that often to be +EV

As played river is fine.

Best regards,
    • DaPhunk
      Ok, i am no longer using FlopTurnRiver to Convert my hands. Its getting all of them wrong. This is not how it happened, sorry. (Its put me in the wrong position and missed out some limpers...)
    • davidangel
      I think what you are saying is that you completed the SB with an off-suit 2gapper with 3+ limpers in the pot. Not the best move, but not the worst :D I will only continue SB gimp with 2p or better. With a mere 5-outer on the turn you could only really call about 1/8PS bet, maybe a minbet. The idea behind loose calling in the SB is that when you flop a made hand and bet you get better implied odds with more players in the pot and if they all fold you still win a decent pot, sometimes pushing you over 25BB. Also some hands are able to flop monster draws (KTs and QJs come to mind), and in these cases should be played as made hands. Additionally you can flop draws, and the chum love to min-bet, so with enough players limping, again you can get correct odds, plus good implied odds (I increase my implieds when drawing to a belly-buster, the chum have a very difficult time spotting this draw)
      If you have good stats or reads then a turn check/raise all-in with middle pair/good kicker or middle overpair is +EV (vs chum anyway).
      See if you can convert the hand properly, could be an interesting one.
    • IngolPoker
      fold pre and fold turn

he bets into 3 opponents, he very often has you beat

shove river to get max value :)