About the Bonuses

• SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      I would like to know if only after i clear a bonus do i benefit from another, for example, until i clear my deposit bonus on pokerstars i cannot start clearing the vipp for mission week..... so if i play nonstop i still can;t clear the bonuses so fast. this kind of sucks
  • 13 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey there SlickB,

Yes, you can only clear one bonus at a time I'm afraid. So, if you are still clearing your First Deposit Bonus then you cannot clear any others until this is completed.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      afaik mission week does not count as a bonuses and you should be able to participate
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      well it seems that it does cause all the points i make go to my first bonus and none to mission week
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      You're wrong, thazar. Perhaps you haven't had a reload for a long time. As I had the first deposit bonus going on during the first ever Mission Week, I can confirm that having an active bonus blocks a player from benefiting from a mission until the bonus is finished. One can't have too many goodies at once :/
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      You're wrong, thazar. Perhaps you haven't had a reload for a long time. As I had the first deposit bonus going on during the first ever Mission Week, I can confirm that having an active bonus blocks a player from benefiting from a mission until the bonus is finished. One can't have too many goodies at once :/
      Can you switch between which bonus is active? I think I remember doing something like that on FTP...
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      seems you can't switch, it would have been nice
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Right, switching the bonus order is a FTP feature that's unavailable at any other poker site known to me :f_cry:

William Hill once deleted and then readded a (Boot Camp) bonus for me as an exception. But in the case of Mission Weeks, I think it's Stars' intention to make it essentially a reload bonus (but without the need of redepositing) incompatible with other pending boni, and they won't agree to remove and readd the first deposit one.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Yes, it shows as a bonus in the cashier as well.

Cashier > My Bonus Stats
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      don't worry about not being able to clear these bonuses, just earn enough VPPs and e-mail pokerstars support. i've been clearing my FDB for the past.. uh, 4 months now and they manually approved all 3 other "pending bonuses" promotion that i opted for during this period.

just e-mail support after you earn the VPPs (a bit before deadline, ofc - their support is quick, but not instant).

edit: also, if its not clear they manually "complete" your bonus. they don't switch the order.. so basically, it's more value for you. hihihi~

edit2: okay, just read the thread and see some people didn't realize you should e-mail support... guys... read details!!

Unfortunately, we cannot switch the order of bonus earnings. Once you have opted in using your Star Code AND earned the VPPs required for the chosen Mission bonus, contact Support for assistance with your ticket credit for the All-in Shootout.

source: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/special-mission-weeks/details/
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Thank you MMPokerNab!
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      THANK YOU !!!! i also would have sent them an email about this :) but nice to know it can be done .
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by MMPokerNab
      Unfortunately, we cannot switch the order of bonus earnings. Once you have opted in using your Star Code AND earned the VPPs required for the chosen Mission bonus, contact Support for assistance with your ticket credit for the All-in Shootout.

source: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/special-mission-weeks/details/
      I swear that the T&C of the first ever Mission Week contained only the first sentence (added already during the promotional period), but not the second one. That's a nice addition, I thought it was Pokerstars' intention to block players on bonus from making use of missions, but it turns out to be just a bonus system shortcoming they wish to fix, rather than their bad will. Hmm. Thanks for sharing!
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      Got the ticket. I opted for Storm 2 and got ticket for Storm 3 :coolface: