Edited pending review

• 6 replies
      Hi TTR,

I moved your thread to our "Poker Tools" forum area. Moreover, we don't allow sharing contact information publicly, so please exchange your skype and/or email address with interested users via our community tool. Hope you understand.

Kind regards,
    • TTR153167832
      Alright, I will try to contact them via comments or they can also add me and send me a message though. Anyway sorry for sharing my info, did not know it as well as I did now know it's not suitable with General Discussion forum. As I wanted this to be seen by most of the people as I created this program to help as many people as possible.

This part of forum is not visited that much so I would very appreciate if this thread could move back to General Discussion forum.

Thank You.
    • pokermachy

thanks a lot for this tool. Its awesome and really helps me during session aka no more printed papers with ranges etc. :s_thumbsup:

@ all - I used the personal customization and can only recommend.

Good job!
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, TTR153167832

I had a look -- well done!

I had done something similar using hotkeys to display screen shots of ranges, but this is far superior.

I would really like to be able to edit the ranges, since these are tighter in some spots than I play, and somewhat looser in others.

Also, what limit is this intended to target?

It seems somewhat loose for beginners, so I'm guessing NL10 - NL50 or so.

I also edited your opening post to describe exactly which link on the page to click. It took me 3 tries to get the right one.

Again -- good job!
    • metza
      One problem is raise size is not always the same.

Might be good to say what raise sizes you've assumed for each position.
      Hi, TTR153167832

I admire your hard work, however, there are channels we must go through before we can allow sale of this product in our community.

I will add you on our community tool so we can get this set up.

Kind regards,