This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Edited pending review

• 6 replies
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Hi TTR,

I moved your thread to our "Poker Tools" forum area. Moreover, we don't allow sharing contact information publicly, so please exchange your skype and/or email address with interested users via our community tool. Hope you understand.

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • TTR153167832
      TTR153167832
      Bronze
      Alright, I will try to contact them via comments or they can also add me and send me a message though. Anyway sorry for sharing my info, did not know it as well as I did now know it's not suitable with General Discussion forum. As I wanted this to be seen by most of the people as I created this program to help as many people as possible.

This part of forum is not visited that much so I would very appreciate if this thread could move back to General Discussion forum.

Thank You.
    • pokermachy
      pokermachy
      Bronze
      Hi-

thanks a lot for this tool. Its awesome and really helps me during session aka no more printed papers with ranges etc. :s_thumbsup:

@ all - I used the personal customization and can only recommend.

Good job!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, TTR153167832

I had a look -- well done!

I had done something similar using hotkeys to display screen shots of ranges, but this is far superior.

I would really like to be able to edit the ranges, since these are tighter in some spots than I play, and somewhat looser in others.

Also, what limit is this intended to target?

It seems somewhat loose for beginners, so I'm guessing NL10 - NL50 or so.

I also edited your opening post to describe exactly which link on the page to click. It took me 3 tries to get the right one.

Again -- good job!
      --VS
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      One problem is raise size is not always the same.

Might be good to say what raise sizes you've assumed for each position.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi, TTR153167832

I admire your hard work, however, there are channels we must go through before we can allow sale of this product in our community.

I will add you on our community tool so we can get this set up.

Kind regards,
      Gary