5 Card Omaha?

• 5 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      OM1 used to track results from Entraction 5-card Omaha. Iirc, old (pre-March-2013) that track results from Stars 5-card Omaha too (at least that's the case for PT3 and PT4), so request an old installer from friends or HM support. I don't remember if I have an installer saved from summer 2012, likely yes. But bear in mind that those versions won't work with the current version of the poker client, so you won't be able to have proper 4-card HUD and import using the old version only. I guess it can be run parallelly with a new one, but I'm not sure.

5-card Omaha isn't going to be supported in any new version of OM or PT because it would require massive changes in the database structure. The player (potential buyer) pool is too small to pay for such a huge development effort.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Currently it is not supported. There is an open feature request for adding support but i doubt it will ever be implemented.
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Silver
      Right, so to track 5 Card Omaha on Stars i need to request some older version of Omaha Manager? I'm using Omaha Manager 2, so am I going to need Omaha Manager 1?

Sorry to ask again but it's a bit complicated :P
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Older versions are no longer officially available, i could give you some links to older HM1/OM1 versions, but as Stars changed the handhistory format recently they will not work.
      So there is no way to track 5 card Omaha on Stars.
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Silver
      i see, ok, thanks for the info :f_thumbsup: