Don't withraw TAF money to Betfred

• Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I withdrawn 10$ from my TAF acount couple of days ago to acount at Betfred, and gambled a bit playing turnaments, i won one for small amount of cash. Wanted to withraw it, but Betfred support told me i can't do it, becouseof my affiliates condition.

I have to make 20$ of rake, to withraw my own 10$, i earned by my referals making rake for pokerstrategy. I even can't withraw my profit, i have made by my 10$.

Some sick requairements by pokerstrategy.
  • 19 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

All the requirements are stated before you move your TAF Balance

Buy a bankroll on Betfred Poker

• You need a Betfred Poker account tracked via PokerStrategy.com to buy your bankroll
      • Your bankroll will be credited to your account within 48 hours
      • You must collect at least 4 StrategyPoints on Betfred Poker within 14 days of receiving the bankroll to keep it active
      • You need to generate $10 of rake and/or tournament fees before you can withdraw your bankroll
      • Once you cleared the bankroll, you can buy another bankroll on Betfred Poker

Link

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze

I got diferent information from Betfred.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      So is it 10$ or 20$? Why are their support saying i need 20$ of rake to withraw money i already earned at TAF program.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

I am investigating this as we speak and may have an answer for you tomorrow :)

Apologies for the confusion here.

Regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello again.

I've spoken with our customer support team who have verified that you need to rake $10 in order to make a withdrawal of your TAF balance at Betfred.

I believe that Betfred support were getting mixed up with the free money withdrawal requirements ($20)

It has been bumped to them that withdrawals of TAF balance only require $10 so they will know this in the future and won't cause any confusion.

Please accept my apologies for the confusion in this case.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Still can't withraw money, even thou i have made more than 10euro rake, probobly more than 20$, too.

I contacted their support. and they just send me back to you:
      Katie R: This is something that you would need to enquire with pokerstarategy as only they can amend or require into their own restrictions

Kinda regret for making withraws at all.....
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

Send a ticket to our customer support. They will help clear up any confusion.

Regards

Laz
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

Send a ticket to our customer support. They will help clear up any confusion.

Regards

Laz
      That was first thing i have done, i opened case month ago and got information that i need 20$ in rake from support here, and same from support at betfred. Than i opened topic here.

I'll open new case here at pokerstrategy...
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      I contacted pokerstrategy support again aboutthis topic, and i got advise from them that i need deposit before i can withraw. I deposited using my credit card, then tried towithraw to it, and still get same mesagge as before.

When i said that to pokerstrategy support they just send me back to betfred support.

[Edited by Lazza61 - You have been warned]

And at betfred, they send me back to you.

Katie R: This is something that you would need to enquire with pokerstarategy as only they can amend or require into their own restrictions
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Pnnkaznk,

sorry to hear you're having problems with the money withdrawal.

Please make sure you follow their instructions carefully when it comes to verifying your Betfred account. In case you missed the request from them, please enquire with the Betfred support regarding the details. If your account gets verified successfully, there should be no problems with withdrawing your money.

Keep us updated.

Thanks,
      Marta
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      I didn't got any mail from betfred. Now i can't login, i got message that my accaunt is blocked and that i shuld contact them. I guess that's their way of dealing with verification.

I'll send them mail. Guys, thanks for help!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

did you manage to solve the problem?
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Hey, Marta. Thanks for concern.

No, almost 50 days later i still can't withraw my cash.

Since last time, i deposited with my credit card, sent documents, and verified my account.

I don't wont to screenshot my mail exchange with betfred support, don't want to get Lazza61 angry.... :D

Last mail i got from them contains only one sentence :
      "There is no balance to withdraw. " Even thou i just deposited on top of my 50euro that's already at account.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      Finaly, success.

I actualy had to transfer my balance to sportbook account, and then withraw it.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pnnkaznk,

I do apologise for my previous edit. I'm not sure why I never finished it or why I posted it like that. It certainly wasn't my intention to sound nasty or mean.

You are quite welcome to post screenshots of your conversations with Betfred support as this may help us in solving the problem. However, we don't allow posting of conversations with our own support staff as these may contain information not meant to be seen by the public.

Regards

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Pnnkaznk
      Finaly, success.

I actualy had to transfer my balance to sportbook account, and then withraw it.
      Awesome. :]
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      :s_thumbsup:
    • fifiacoinswimp
      fifiacoinswimp
      Global
      //spam - Marta
    • ikars23
      ikars23