Buy-in Obligations (POKERSTARS)

• mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      The Buy-in Obligations feature enforces a higher minimum buy-in at ring game and Zoom tables under very rare circumstances. This feature will only ever impact a small percentage of players.
      Players impacted will be those who frequently:
      Buy in for less than the maximum allowed buy-in
      Play some hands
      Leave the table with a larger stack than they originally brought to the table
      Sit down at a similar table with a smaller stack size than they had when they left their prior table
      Players currently must attempt to repeat this behavior at similar table types more than eight times in a 20-hour period in order to be restricted by this feature. Such players will be required to buy in for a higher minimum when sitting at certain tables; they will not be impacted in any other way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What on Earth is this? It kills action for me on Pokerstars. I am not going to be dictated whether I am buying in for 100, 101, 102 or 200 Big Blinds somewhere, where they have the same offer for everyone.

And only because I cut off profits, so I don't get raped by their RNG. Like this 18.18% of his, when we got it on turn I had 999 he had OESD.

Is it another way how to make me lose money there? I play only when this limit on my buy-in doesn't apply.

Why do they kill action for themselves, especially on ZOOM tables? Are they really so desperate to keep players from profiting?

Btw. do you think it will have any sense to call their Customer Service and ask for them to remove this ridicolous rule from your profile?

.. it annoys me to the tilt .. On the other hand it prevents it and I can't lose any more money for the day :f_biggrin: Or would you have some personal walk around? Any suggestions welcome :)
  • 3 replies