Your Lobby leaves a lot to be desired

• TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      1-You can not tell how many tables actually have players sat at them.
      2-There is no waiting list -- You have to keep clicking on the table at the buy-in you wish to play hoping you get seated where there are actual players. This took me over 10 minutes to find a table with players.
      3-Your deposit and withdraw account options weren't working. Not that I would ever consider depositing with the way things are but it would be nice to be able to get my money off your site once and for all.
      4-Your withdraw options are not very good. If you do not have a skrill account it is virtually impossible to withdraw money from your site.
      5-I think your changes are detrimental to poker players and the good of the game.
      6--
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey TheMarxBros3,

The first two problems should be easily fixed. Above the window that contains the games, there should be 3 lobby view buttons. Just click each one until you come to the view you prefer.

Unfortunately, I'm not a member at Everest so I can't help with the rest.

Regards

Laz
    • TheMarxBros3
      TheMarxBros3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey TheMarxBros3,

The first two problems should be easily fixed. Above the window that contains the games, there should be 3 lobby view buttons. Just click each one until you come to the view you prefer.

Unfortunately, I'm not a member at Everest so I can't help with the rest.

Regards

Laz
      Thank you for the prompt reply Laz.
      I never noticed you could change the lobby view. It changed on me the last update and I just left it.
      Also today there was another update and both the deposit and withdrawal options are now working.
      And best of all. You can now withdraw from Everest directly into your own bank account. Now that is an easy option I like.
      I am going to start playing on Everest again now that they have a withdraw option to my liking and a view I am familiar with. :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Awesome. :) Go crush those iPoker fish. :s_biggrin: